Nyppd Billet Aluminum Engine Mount Combo: Dodge Neon Srt-4 2000 01 02 03 04 05 on 2040-parts.com
Richmond Hill, New York, United States
Tune-Up for Sale
- Snap-on solus automotive diagnostic scanner, asian, domestic, european.
- Nyppd hks ssq bov blow off valve & recirculation adapter subaru wrx 08 thru 14(US $40.99)
- Tune up tools
- Nyppd combo motor engine | transmission| pitch kit subaru impreza wrx 2002-2014(US $305.99)
- Nyppd engine motor mounts subaru impreza wrx 2002+ | sti: 2004+ ej 20 ej 25 2.5l(US $139.99)
- Nyppd mirror for auto car truck van 3" in blind spot glass wide side view angle(US $4.75)
Subaru's long-awaited BRZ finally surfaced in production format at Tokyo. After the BRZ-STi of LA two weeks ago, the production car loses the iconic Subaru high-level rear wing and other ‘go-fast' parts for an aesthetic close to the production ‘86' from Toyota. The cars low front end, thanks to its low-mounted boxer engine, boasts flared arches whilst the DRG features a large grille and accompanying lower bumper vents that differ from the 86.Wed, 25 Mar 2009 00:00:00 -0700
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 25 March 2009 10:05 Opel/Vauxhall predict that the new Ampera production car will sell more in Britain than anywhere else in Europe. The extended range electric vehicle, unveiled at the recent 2009 Geneva motor show, will go on sale here in late 2011 and marketing bosses say the UK is more accepting of hybrids and alternative vehicles than other markets. It’s not clear at this stage how much the Ampera will cost in the UK, but we’re looking at a likely cost around £20,000.Tue, 20 Mar 2012 00:00:00 -0700
2013 Mercedes SL 65 AMG - New York debut Mercedes-Benz has confirmed the 2013 Mercedes SL 65 AMG as the new SL range-topper and its debut at the New York Autro Show. It had seemed that the V12 Mercedes SL 65 AMG would be a victim of the culling of V12 engines from car makers’ ranges as the imperative to cut emissions and reduce fuel consumption saw the glorious V12s replaced by smaller forced-induction engines. But not at Mercedes-Benz.