Oem Ac Delco Reman Engine Control Module 1988-1993 Chevy Gmc Truck Diesel 6.2l on 2040-parts.com
Hawthorne, New Jersey, United States
Up for sale is a Factory Remanufactured original AC DELCO Engine Control Module, also known as the ECU, ECM, PCM, etc. This is a professionally rebuilt unit, and is in the AC Delco packaging, so you can be sure this is an authentic GM / AC Delco part. Purchased from the remaining stock of a closed up GM dealership. This fits the following:
1988-1993 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks with 6.2L 379ci V8 DIESEL engine **See Compatability Chart Above**
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Engine Computers for Sale
- Mercedes r129 sl500 bosch under hood asr ecu oe 1 computer,0135453932,0265106078(US $445.00)
- Aem series 2 plug & play ems acura honda j series swap j30a j32a m/t 30-6051 new(US $1,341.10)
- Mercedes r129 sl500 1993 slide actuator top rubber 1 gasket & 2 clamp,1191410167(US $55.00)
- Oem reman engine control module 1995 1996 ford windstar 3.0l v6 ecm ecu pcm(US $85.00)
- Mercedes r129 95 sl500 v8 engine ignition genuine 1 coil & 1 cover,0001585803(US $52.00)
- Reman a-1 cardone engine control computer fits 1987-1987 nissan 300zx cardone /(US $453.80)
Our friends at Hagerty are back with the fourth episode of Hagerty Classic Car TV. This time, host Matt Richmond takes us to California for the Monterey Motorsports Reunion at and takes a spin in a classic Ford Thunderbird. News coverage includes the Fall Auburn Auction, where some rare vehicles sold for less than expected; Texas speed limits, and the Freddie Mercury Edition Lotus Evora.Thu, 08 May 2014 00:00:00 -0700
The Ford Fiesta (pictured) is still the best-selling UK car in April 2014 It’s almost become a monthly ritual to roll out yet another rise in new car sales in the UK as the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) reveals the latest figures. And April 2014 is no different. In fact, it’s no different to the last 26 months, as that’s how long monthly figures for year on year sales have continued to rise.Thu, 13 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
The new McLaren F1 (P12) is being teased again, this time in a new video McLaren are calling ‘McLaren vs Aerodynamics. The new McLaren F1 (codenamed P12, but likely to be called almost anything) has been coming for a while. But now it’s almost here.