Oem Cuda Challenger Frame Rail Muffler Hanger Brackets Mopar Dodge Plymouth on 2040-parts.com
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Placement on Vehicle:Left, Right, Rear
- Set of Muffler-Tip Hanger Brackets:
- These are for later year E-Body;
- "S' bkt bolts onto end of muffler,
- other end engages the frame bracket.
- which bolts onto the frame rail.
- Originals that were blasted & coated,
- I believe in por-15 silver,
- Believe chrysler moved mounting off the trunk floor
- to minimize compartment noise-vibration.
- Has pitting, but still very strong.
- 1974 1973 1972 ?
- Review All above-below pics.
- ANY User with ZERO (O) Feedback MUST contact us BEFORE bidding.
- Know fully what you are buying,
- Only you know what car you have.
- Submit any ?'s - inquiries early,
- Do Not Assume.
- You Bid - You Own.
I'm finished with any new projects,
Rather be driving 'em !, then wrenching 'em these days.
Usage car models/years
: 1972 1973 1974 Barracuda Gran Coupe Cuda Challenger R/T 318 340 360 yada-yada.
Exhaust for Sale
Sun, 08 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
With Alonso on pole, two Red Bulls and Michael Schumacher’s Mercedes jus behind and rain likely, Silverstone 2012 could be interesting. Qualifying for the 2012 British Grand Prix was a shambles with more rain than the average July sees all month. But through it all there were some great drives, not least of which was Alonso putting his Ferrari on pole, Webber taking second in his adopted home Grand Prix and the King of the rain – Michael Schumacher – in third.
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 00:00:00 -0800
BMW is to debut the M Sport Package for the Z4 at the Detroit Auto Show
Back in September we brought you some pictures of what at first glance appeared to be a BMW Z4M, despite BMW making it clear that they are not going to build an M car this time round. But it actually turned out to be a Z4 with M Sport Package zapping round the Nurburgring looking, to all intents and purposes, like a new hot Z4. Almost three months on BMW has finally got round to revealing the M Sport Package for the Z4 which will – just like the BMW Z4 sDrive35is we reported on yesterday – debut at the Detroit Motor Show in January 2010.
Fri, 28 Dec 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Peter Schreyer has been been appointed President of Kia Motors after holding the position of Chief Design Officer since 2006. Schreyer is the first non-Korean to hold the position within the company and one of the highest-ranking designers in the history of the industry. Schreyer, who is now 59, moved from the VW Group to transform the historically 'dull-but-worthy' Kia product range into one of the strongest and most design-led in the industry through stand-out production cars such as the Picanto and Sportage as well as a diverse range of concepts from Pop to GT.