Oem Cuda Challenger Frame Rail Muffler Hanger Brackets Mopar Dodge Plymouth on 2040-parts.com
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Placement on Vehicle:Left, Right, Rear
- Set of Muffler-Tip Hanger Brackets:
- These are for later year E-Body;
- "S' bkt bolts onto end of muffler,
- other end engages the frame bracket.
- which bolts onto the frame rail.
- Originals that were blasted & coated,
- I believe in por-15 silver,
- Believe chrysler moved mounting off the trunk floor
- to minimize compartment noise-vibration.
- Has pitting, but still very strong.
- 1974 1973 1972 ?
- Review All above-below pics.
- ANY User with ZERO (O) Feedback MUST contact us BEFORE bidding.
- Know fully what you are buying,
- Only you know what car you have.
- Submit any ?'s - inquiries early,
- Do Not Assume.
- You Bid - You Own.
I'm finished with any new projects,
Rather be driving 'em !, then wrenching 'em these days.
Usage car models/years
: 1972 1973 1974 Barracuda Gran Coupe Cuda Challenger R/T 318 340 360 yada-yada.
Exhaust for Sale
Wed, 11 Dec 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Rinspeed's XchangE all-electric touring sedan concept has been confirmed for the Geneva motor show, and focuses on how future drivers will spend their time in autonomous cars. Founder Frank M. Rinderknecht says, "So far hardly anyone has taken this to its logical conclusion from the perspective of the driver.
Mon, 02 Nov 2009 00:00:00 -0800
The second generation Mark X made its debut at the Tokyo motor show late last month, furthering the sporty and luxurious theme initiated by the outgoing model. The redesigned rear-wheel-drive sedan was created around a 'glam tech' theme at Toyota's Japanese studios, combining a modern look with high-tech features . Overall, the design of the Mark X is a subtle contrast of dynamic elements paired with understated luxury.
Wed, 28 May 2014 00:00:00 -0700
The Audi RS5 TDI Concept (pictured) gets an electric turbo
It’s two years since Audi revealed it was working on an electric turbo to be used in a twin-turbo setup, with the electric turbo able to offer boost pressure from much lower down the rev range than a normal turbo. That has turned in to the Audi RS5 TDI Concept, where Audi has replaced the normal RS5‘s V8 with a 3.0 litre TDI engine with a small electric turbo for low rev work and a bigger turbo to do the higher rev stuff. The electric turbo works from the off to provide maximum torque of 553lb/ft from just 1250rpm, before the bigger normal turbo takes over at 3,000rpm to continue the boost.