Basic black - not metallic - never used... Full bottle....
Body & Paint for Sale
- ★new★ 3m collision repair solutions dirt trap introductory kit, 36861(US $299.00)
- Por-15 / por 15 super starter kit - por15 "sample pack"(US $19.97)
- 3 dupont pro-fusion scratch repair stick for all color car touch up pen auto kit(US $19.05)
- Toyota rav4 scratchwizard paint touch up kit | salsa red pearl 3q3(US $34.95)
- Rental fender roller lip forming rolling tool rent eastwood return label includ.(US $40.00)
- Rental fender roller lip forming rolling tool eastwood rent return label incl.(US $45.00)
250,000 Freelander 2s built It’s the car that started the whole compact SUV / softroader love affair back in 1997. Thankfully, the Freelander has come a long way since then, and the Land Rover Freelander 2 is a properly good car. So good is the Freelander 2 that Land Rover are celebrating the 250,000th Freelander 2 to roll off the production line today at Halewood.Sun, 20 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe - it's official You probably don’t have to be an out and out petrolhead to know that Mercedes had an AMG version of the recently revealed C-Class Coupe up its sleeve. We’ve been expecting a reveal any time soon but, just to keep us awake on a Sunday, Mercedes has released the first photos and details this morning ahead of the official reveal at the New York Motor Show. So welcome to the Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe.Thu, 28 Mar 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The Kia CUB Concept has been revealed at the 2013 Seoul Motor Show as a four door coupe powered by Kia’s 1.6 litre Turbo. Still, the CUB is a concept so a little bending of reality is the norm, and the CUB seems a perfectly sensible concept for Kia to be delivering, tapping as it does in to car buyers’ penchant for funky urban crossovers. Although we’re not entirely sure there’s a country mile in intent between the CUB and the Kia Provo we saw at Geneva.