Ogio Backpack Rebel Ombre Tan Part#104817 on 2040-parts.com
Highlands, Texas, US
OGIO BACKPACK REBEL OMBRE TAN PART#104817
OUR PRICE: $49.99 YOU SAVE $10.00
- Padded, fleece lined interior laptop compartment fits most 15” laptops
- Integrated foam panels keep your electronics and other valuable protected
- Padded iPad™/tablet/e-reader sleeve
- Large main compartment for books, binders and files
- Padded back panel with moisture wicking air mesh
- Dual side water bottle/accessory holders
- Dual utility straps for overflow storage
- Adjustable shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Top zippered fleece lined valuables pocket
- Padded grab handle
- Organization panel with zippered stash pocket
- 600D Polyester Oxford, 420 D Polyester Dobby
- Dimensions: 18.5" H x 11.75" W x 9" D
- Weight: 2 Lbs.
- Capacity: 2000 Cubic Inches
- Laptop Pocket: 14.5"Hx10.5"Wx1"D
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
Fri, 12 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Opel is about to show us a glimpse of its future with the Monza concept car, which will be revealed at the Frankfurt Motor Show later this fall. The Monza, a nameplate we haven't seen for a while, will preview Opels of the near future, showcasing technology and design rather than being a production-ready car. But some of the styling will surely trickle down to the company's road cars.
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Bentley's sales have plummeted as its cars aged and the economy fell into recession. The launch of the Mulsanne flagship this year is cause for optimism, as is the coming reskin of the Continental range, which was introduced in the United States in 2005. Bentley will begin rolling out the new versions of the Continental next year, starting with the GT coupe.
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 00:00:00 -0800
It seemed like a simple enough request. West Coast Customs got the call: “I need a machine that can do 0 to 60 in less than five seconds.”
“No problem,” founder and CEO Ryan Friedlinghaus said. “Underwater,” the voice came back.