This is an OMC Trolling Motor Prop. The prop measures aproxx 11". New in package. Appears to fit a variety of trolling motors.
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Weed chopper trolling motor helper(US $160.00)
- Volvo penta omc 3852284 raw water pump bracket johnson fits 3857794 3858847(US $39.99)
- Minn kota i-pilot #1866200 head, to upgrade terrova trolling motors. no remote(US $175.00)
- Motorguide 2-blade trolling motor prop, fits 3 1/2 inch lower units mga049a(US $20.00)
- Motorguide safari 2 blade prop nib(US $14.00)
- T-h marine g-force eliminator trolling motor prop nut(US $53.00)
The new Ariel Atom V8 will cost £120,000 Back in May we reported that the Ariel Atom V8 was in the pipeline, a range-topping 500bhp version of Atom’s road-track monster. Which is twice as much power as the standard Atom – which churns out around 245bhp – and a massive 200bhp more than even the Supercharged Atom. Even in standard spec the Atom manage 0-60mph in a blistering sub 3 second sprint, thanks to its almost non-existent bodywork and ultra low weight.Thu, 17 May 2012
It's back. Big, bad and with four doors, rear-wheel-drive performance will return to the Chevrolet sedan lineup in 2013, simply called the SS. Chevrolet confirmed on Thursday that “SS” will be the name of its next sporty four-door, and it will be used by NASCAR Sprint Cup teams starting at the 2013 Daytona 500.Mon, 06 Jan 2014
Soon owners of new Chevrolet vehicles like the Corvette, Equinox, Impala, Malibu, Volt, and Silverado will be able to download a range of different apps directly to their vehicles through MyLink. This will be made possible by General Motors' deployment of high-speed 4G LTE connectivity through OnStar, which will allow software to be downloaded directly to the car's infotainment system. Owners will be able to select and download apps though the Chevrolet AppShop, which will be accessible through an icon on the MyLink screen.