Here is a very good OMP Corsica racing steering wheel with a deep dish,including OMP original horn button.
Grey suede grip and silver spokes.
It is described as "used",but actually is like brand new.
Feel free to ask any question about this item.
Thank you for watching!
Other for Sale
- E90 steering wheel non sport with multi function buttons and airbag(US $349.99)
- Mk4 mk5 volkswagen audi red coilpacks set of 6(US $25.00)
- Racing steering wheel - carbon fiber - momo(US $49.99)
- Rally steering wheel - suede leather - momo(US $49.99)
- Steering wheel & quick release snap off boss kit 48 spline land rover defender(US $214.85)
- Aftermarket classic car vintage steering wheel 3 spoke 13" inch 350mm black(US $67.96)
Here's a blast from the past. AC has announced it's returning to the UK market and will exhibit the Mk VI version of its venerable roadster at the 2011 Geneva motor show. AC, a UK manufacturer that's 110-years-young in 2011 but with more regenerations than a Doctor Who convention, is establishing a new base at Brooklands.Mon, 23 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Toyota is launching a social-networking service that will enable owners to engage in verbal dialogue with their Toyota cars. They can share the exchanges in the network and broadcast them via Facebook and Twitter. According to the Associated Press, Toyota is teaming up with U.S.Mon, 06 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Nissan Around 300,000 people use black cabs in London every day, and by the end of 2014, they’ll be faced with a new alternative in the form of Nissan’s NV200 London Taxi, unveiled today. See Nissan's new London taxi The Japanese manufacturer has done its best to make the NV200 echo the carbon-dateable TX4 (which owes much of its styling to the 1958 Austin FX4), but let’s be honest – the new Nissan looks like a van. No coincidence there – it is based on the NV200 commercial vehicle.