Outlaw 2 Tire - 29.5x9.5x14 on 2040-parts.com
Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
Price for 1 TIRE ONLY "WHEEL IN PICTURE NOT INCLUDED"
Outlaw 2 Tire - 29.5X9.5X14
A champion isn’t built in a day and neither was the new 29.5 Outlaw2 from High Lifter Products. High Lifter took its best tire and put it on steroids to create the newest tire in their line of Premium All Terrain ATV tires. At 29.5” tall, with a full tread wrap to the rim, the 29.5 Outlaw2 is the new champion in the mud tire arena.
The High Lifter team drew from over 10 years of research and development to improve on its first mud tire – the Outlaw. The result was a tire with a robust feature package:
· Full side wall tread to increase traction in deep ruts!
· Scooped treads to maximize pulling, digging and paddling through deep mud and water.
· Impressive tread depth of 1 5/8” in the center increasing to 2 ¾” at the shoulder.
· Wider lugs to increase surface contact.
· A flatter profile for a smoother ride.
The team upped the ante with the 29.5 Outlaw2 and designed a tread that wraps all the way to the rim. The added sidewall tread substantially increases traction in deep ruts and is an exclusive feature to the Outlaw2. Additionally, the cupped treads improve traction in thick mud and essentially paddle through deep water.
The new 29.5 Outlaw2 builds upon its tractor-tire heritage with a center tread depth of 1 5/8” and a cupped tread wrap 2 ¾” tall at the shoulder. The result is a rugged mud tire that continuously pulls and cleans with every revolution.
Wheels, Tires for Sale
- Itp tp 9s 9x8 yamaha yfz450 raptor 700 rear rim(US $85.00)
- Honda trx450r trx 450r front wheel hub spindle castle nuts #85 04 05(US $12.95)
- Bike master 15x6x6 tr13 atv tube (ships today free)(US $17.29)
- Trx90 front wheel bearings, seals & washer/spacers(US $40.00)
- 2017 polaris rzr 1000 set of 4 tire/wheel (2)29x9-14 (2)29x11-14 maxxis bighorn
- 4x110 2" spacer(US $35.00)
How far off track did the launch of the redesigned Lincoln MKZ get? The car, whose chassis bears the burden of a once-thriving luxury brand now trying to prove it's still relevant -- originally was supposed to start arriving at dealerships last fall, around the same time Steven Spielberg's movie Lincoln was hitting theaters around the country. But by the time many customers who had ordered an MKZ actually got their cars, Lincoln already was out on DVD.Wed, 14 Apr 2010
Alfisti, control yourselves: There are no plans right now to bring the sultry Alfa Romeo Giulietta to North America. In the wake of numerous sometimes conflicting reports circulating about the hot hat hatch's future, we wanted a straight answer from Torino. This is what we got: “There are no plans at present to export the Alfa Romeo Giulietta to the North American market,” Richard Gadeselli, vice president of communications for Fiat Group Automobiles SpA, wrote in an e-mail to AutoWeek.Tue, 10 Aug 2010
In perhaps the strangest paradox of the 1930s, as the worst depression the world had ever known was putting millions of people out of work, extraordinary design flourished. Bauhaus architecture by the likes of Mies van der Rohe and LeCorbusier gave us functional homes described as "machines for living." Art deco and art moderne set new standards of interior d