Parting Out Cutting Up 1968 Chevelle Hardtop 4dr Chevy 68 69 Malibu El Camino on 2040-parts.com
Summerville, South Carolina, US
Cutting up or Parting out 68 Chevelle Hardtop 4dr. Frame is bent, doors have no rust but front ones have some body damage, floor pans are great, seats are excellant, drum brake car. email what you need and i will respond back.
1969 and earlier for Sale
- 1953 studebaker r2 pick up truck for parts or resto rod(US $1,500.00)
- 67' grand prix a-body convertible frame very clean!!!(US $1,000.00)
- Stimsonite aga 12a reflector safety car bike bicycle metal housing model 50 vtg(US $8.99)
- 1965 plymouth barracuda parts car(US $1,500.00)
- 1951 chevrolet parts car(US $700.00)
- 1960 chevrolet biscayne 2 door sedan parts car project glass (US $99.99)
Last week, the Car Design News team headed out to Geneva to cover the motor show, just as we've always done. But there was something different about it this year. This 81st recurrence of the Swiss motor show not only saw Jaguar celebrate the 50th anniversary of the iconic E-Type and the first Italdesign vehicles created under the stewardship of Volkswagen, it also heralded a significant step forward for Car Design News' coverage of motor shows.Tue, 06 Jul 2010
Aston Martin has been entering the annual Nürburgring 24-hour race since 2006, developing a habit of commemorating their efforts with special edition 'motorsport-inspired' road cars. This is their latest version of the V8 Vantage, the N420. You got it.Wed, 05 Feb 2014
If you own a left-hand drive Aston Martin -- any left-hand drive Aston Martin -- built since November 2007, listen up: your car has just been recalled. Smug right-hand drive Aston Martin owners can rest easy, unless their car was built after May 2012; those cars are gonna need replacement parts, too. All in all, the recall impacts 17,590 cars, or roughly 75 percent of the automaker's run from the 2008 model year on, according to Reuters.