NIB Never Used seal broke but can see its never been installed. Box was opened to verify contents but nothing else. This is a super rare find and good luck! I am attaching super nice photos.
Pioneer Cdx-m12 - New In Box Never Used! on 2040-parts.com
Fishers Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
CD Changers for Sale
- 04 05 06 07 08 09 volkswagen touareg remote cd changer oem 1j6035111(US $49.99)
- 2008 2009 ford taurus radio mp3 6 disc cd player oem
- Cd player hyundai xg 350 12.98- 96145-39101 h945hjl(US $100.00)
- 2007-2009 mercedes e350 w211 cd changer motor mechanism to open and close e550(US $49.99)
- 16157508 16157509 delco 6 disc fm modulated nos vintage(US $950.00)
- Peugeot/citroen changer changeur cd-wechsler clarion pu-2590a(US $55.00)
The Caterham Seven 160 and 165 are the next track weapons to come from Caterham Cars. And even though they won’t come to the United States, we figured you’d like to know about what we’re missing out on. Hey, you may travel to England one day and need a rental car, and not be able to find one, so you might pick up a cheapish new car to tour the countryside, leaving it behind when you come home.Wed, 10 Sep 2008 00:00:00 -0700
Industrial Design students in the 6th term at the University for Applied Science, FH Joanneum Graz, Austria showed concepts created in a KTM-sponsored project entitled 'KTM Superbrand' earlier this summer. Unlike typical transportation projects, this project called for students to create a product that would develop the transportation brand and push it to the next level. The brief asked students to develop a '2, 3, 4 or no wheel' niche product, which translated KTM values into a world 10 years from now.Thu, 25 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
As an enthusiast, you're probably already worried about an autonomous car ripping the joy -- and the steering wheel -- from your hands. Now, according to Andy Greenberg at Forbes, you also have to worry about hackers ripping the steering wheel out of your car's hands (boy, do we feel strange writing that). That's because a car's computerized systems are as prone to hacking as your malware-laden desktop.