Intake manifold and carburetors came off of a Polaris 1996 SLT 780 used. Check for other applications.
Polaris Intake Manifold And Carburetors 1996 Slt 780 Used on 2040-parts.com
Midland, Michigan, US
Intake & Fuel Systems for Sale
- Sea doo xp oem gas cap w/ neck #15b333j(US $14.99)
- 20' 1/8"id primer clear fuel line gas oil injection fuel tube carb vent pwc(US $9.40)
- Polaris 1996 slt 750 slt750 oem oil injection pump assembly sl 650/750/780(US $10.00)
- Mikuni 46mm carburetor 954 30 jetski may have other applications(US $199.99)
- Kawasaki 750 jet ski side draft intake manifold(US $55.99)
- Heat barrier - kawasaki stx12f - stx15f, ultra 250x, lx - - - - ultra 260x, lx(US $129.99)
By Glen Waddington Motoring Issues 28 July 2009 11:17 What’s in a name? Ferrari’s about to launch its new V8-engined middie, the new 458 Italia. It’s the latest in a line of illustrious junior Ferrari sports cars.Sun, 05 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Volvo's sporty little number - the P1800 For those of us old enough to think in black and white, the Volvo P1800 conjures up long-forgotten images of The Saint and Roger Moore. For those too young to remember, the Saint was Roger Moore’s television audition for James Bond, but the real star of the show was the Volvo P1800. Even in the early 1960s, Volvo was renowned for its solid, safe and respectable cars.Wed, 05 Jun 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Move over or get a fine! Middle lane hogs to get fixed penalties It really is remarkable the number of drivers who think three-lane motorways are split in to three lanes – lorries, them and idiots in the outside lane – and spend their whole journey sat in lane two regardless. That’s bad enough if you’re driving a car, but it’s much worse if you’re driving a heavy goods vehicle that can’t use lane three and ends up baulked and frustrated by the man with the pipe and elbow patches driving ‘steadily’ on his way.