Polaris Oem Snowmobile Ultimate Shovel Tunnel Bag Pro Rmk Assault Sks 800 600 on 2040-parts.com
Toms River, New Jersey, United States
MATERIAL:Molded eva foam with polyurethane film
Manufacturer Part Number:2881057
ULTIMATE SHOVEL BAG BY POLARIS
- The Ultimate Shovel Bag takes tunnel mounted bags a step beyond any other storage solution on the market. The Ultimate Shovel pack keeps a secondary shovel secure and ready to help with whatever digging out is needed. Lock & Ride®
- Technology ensures it attaches Easy, can be removed quickly, and keeps it secure on the trail and in the trees.
- SEMI RIGID COMPRESSION MOLDED MATERIAL
- LOCK AND RIDE TECHNOLOGY. INSTALLS/REMOVES IN MINUTES WITHOUT TOOLS
- MESH POCKET INSIDE EXTERIOR SHELL
- CUSTOMIZE INTERIOR WITH ADJUSTABLE VELCRO DIVIDERS
- HOLDS SECENDARY SHOVEL HEAD, HANDLE, AND ESSENTIAL EXTRA GEAR
- SHOVEL IS SOLD SEPERATELY, BUT WE DO HAVE IT IN OUT EBAY STORE. IF YOU GET THIS BAG, GET THE SHOVEL. IT COULD BE OF USE.
MATERIAL: Molded eva foam with polyurethane film
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 10LBS
STORAGE CAPACITY: 12'' x 14'' x 4''
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 19" x 15" x 8"
Fits the following Vehicles:
PLEASE VIEW CHART ABOVE FOR FITMENT.
- Handling time on all items is 2 business days prior to shipping out. Business days are Monday - Friday excluding holidays.
- Orders are processed daily at 10am EST Monday - Friday, this means if you place your order after 10am EST your order will not be processed until the following business day.
- Free shipping on most items unless otherwise stated to the lower 48 states. Additional charges for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam may apply. We reserve the right to change shipping carrier based on location or for combined orders. This is to ensure your package gets to you as quickly and as well packaged as possible. Our inventory is constantly updating and changing, we do our best to keep it as accurate as possible. However, in some instances seasonal items sell very fast and can be subject to temporary delays. In the case this happens, we place your parts on an emergency restocking order and the item will generally ship within 2-4 business days. In the event of a prolonged delay we will make our best effort to contact and notify you of such delays. ETA's provided by eBay are ESTIMATED TIMES, we aim to get you your order within these time frames however some unforeseen circumstances do arise. We will do our best to work with you to get you your item as fast as possible.
- We ship worldwide. Limitations due to manufacturer’s restrictions on some items may apply. The shipping costs do not include duty or import taxes so please check before you purchase an item. All international items will ship via USPS Priority Mail International or USPS Express Mail International for addition fee. Shipping times will vary depending on the country the item is being shipped to.
- We do our best to combine shipping on orders. If you wish to ensure that multiple items you have purchased are combined please send us a message.
- Returns must be postmarked no later than 14 days after arrival date.
- Returns must be in NEW/UNUSED condition in ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- If the part is used there is a possibility that you will not receive a full refund, as we do have to resell the item.
- Electrical parts are NOT returnable.
- All Returns must be authorized by us and you will get a RMA number to put on the outside of the box.
- If an exchange needs to be made we will gladly work with you, however you must pay for shipping to return item AND shipping to get the new item to you.
- In the event that we make a mistake, they do happen occasionally (we are sorry), we will cover shipping costs to get you the correct item.
Accessories for Sale
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Honda Motor Co. is being sued by another of Japan's biggest exports. No, not Toyota or Nissan.
Sun, 22 Dec 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Honda Vezel Compact SUV (pictured) goes on sale in Japan
The Honda Vezel – the production version of the Honda Urban Concept – arrived at the Tokyo Motor Show last month as Honda’s take on the Nissan Juke, and it’s now gone on sale in Japan. Honda are claiming to cover allk the bases with the Vezel, stating it offers “the dynamic qualities of an SUV, the elegance of a coupé and the functionality of an MPV”. A car for every man (and woman), no less.
Tue, 24 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Following on from its Geneva motoshow debut, Opel/ Vauxhall have announced that the Zafira Tourer is to head into production. Retaining much of the concept’s overall design, the new Zafira Tourer is heralded as a ‘quantum leap’ from its manufacturers. An extensively re-designed Flex-7 seating system, focus on improved cabin quality and improved materials sees the Zafira elevated in terms of cabin luxury.