Polymer Products (3216-51630) Orange Replacement Globe For String Lights on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Polymer Products (3216-51630) Orange Replacement Globe for String Lights
REPLACEMENT GLOBE FOR POLYMER STRING LIGHTS, Orange Color, Prismatic. Each.
- Manufacturer: Polymer Products
- Shipping Weight: 30
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
Wed, 01 Feb 2006 00:00:00 -0800
At the 2006 North American International Auto Show, Michelin Challenge Design announced its theme for the 2007 Challenge. Michelin Challenge Design will ask entrants to explore the future of transportation design using safety as the focus and inspiration. For 2007, the challenge is to design a vehicle for the North American market that enhances overall road safety, incorporating safety features for the occupants, but also for others who share the road.
Mon, 23 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
The top-selling Audi dealer in the United States is 23 years old--and he has been running the business since he was 19. His name is Brett David, a wunderkind who took over Prestige Imports of Miami in 2007 after a tragedy. David inherited the business when his father and automotive mentor, Irv David, died unexpectedly of a fourth heart attack at age 56.
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Geely's take on the London Cab & MINI Cooper
Regular readers – in fact anyone who takes notice of car news – will probably recognise Geely as being the Chinese car maker who bought Volvo in 2010. Proper car anoraks may also remember the ‘Chinese Rolls Royce‘, a Phantom ‘Homage’ from Geely that came equipped with a ‘Throne’ in the back to transport a lone plutocrat. It looked a lot like a Russian cold war ZIL meets cartoon Phantom and there was no mistaking it was a Chinese car for a Chinese market.