Polymer Products (3216-51630) Orange Replacement Globe For String Lights on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Polymer Products (3216-51630) Orange Replacement Globe for String Lights
REPLACEMENT GLOBE FOR POLYMER STRING LIGHTS, Orange Color, Prismatic. Each.
- Manufacturer: Polymer Products
- Shipping Weight: 30
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Saab parent Swedish Automobiles has found another financial lifeline in China as the struggling carmaker faces possible legal action from unions over unpaid wages. In a statement this morning, Swedish Automobiles announced that an un-named Chinese firm has placed an order for 582 Saab vehicles, valued at 13 million Euro (£11.5m) with full pre-payment 'expected to be made this week'. Saab plans to use the funds to pay wages and begin partial payments to component suppliers in order to restart production. Saab's financial crisis: the current situation.
Sat, 21 May 2005 00:00:00 -0700
On May 15 GM Europe designer Jim Das passed away in a Wiesbaden hospital after a year-long battle with leukemia. Jim joined the Opel Design team in 1997 following the completion of his Masters degree at the Royal College of Art. In 1998-99 Jim had a stint in Italy at the Opel Advanced Studio and worked on a roadster study (currently on display at Opel Live in Ruesselsheim).
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Land Rover is offering a very exclusive prize to the winner of its latest photographic competition. In addition to Olympus E-PL2 cameras and Land Rover Experience vouchers for the runners-up, the overall winner will receive an exclusive Range Rover Evoque bicycle. Created by the Land Rover Design team, the top prize is just one of three Range Rover Evoque bicycles in the world.