Pontiac 400-4v Air Cleaner Decal, Red W/ White Lettering on 2040-parts.com
Spofford, New Hampshire, United States
Decals, Emblems, Detailing for Sale
- 1965-1966 ford mustang fender emblems set of 2(US $19.99)
- 1962 "chevrolet" belair biscayne station wagon tailgate emblem used 3800000(US $49.95)
- Mustang script auto emblem(US $29.99)
- 1964-1966 ford mustang hood letters scott drake(US $9.99)
- 69-72 chevy nova front fender emblem!!! brand new!!!
- 1970's ford pinto emblems pinto and runabout(US $14.99)
Ford Motor Co. has adapted its Sync in-car connectivity system to cope with high speeds on German autobahns. Ford launched Sync in North America in 2007 and will offer the system on its models in Europe starting next year.Mon, 02 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
India's first Supercar by DC Design Indian car customisers DC Design are to reveal a home-grown, mid-engined supercar at the Delhi Motor Show next week. DC Design might not be the first name to spring to mind when you think of car customisers, but if you just happen to be one of India’s wealthy car nuts then DC Design will probably be one of the first names you think of. From wild and slightly wacky takes on a Rolls Royce Coupe to SUV madness with the Porsche Cayenne, DC Design has pandered to the wilder flights of fancy of India’s spiritual successors to the car-mad Maharajas.Thu, 27 Aug 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Saab has released details of its new 9-5 flagship, a car crucial to the brand's success as an independent automaker under new ownership. Earlier this month, General Motors Co. reached a deal to sell Saab to Koenigsegg Group AB, a consortium of private investors that includes Koenigsegg Automotive AB, a tiny Swedish maker of $1 million supercars.