Porsche 911 Sc Trunk Tire Inflator Compressor on 2040-parts.com
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, United States
Never used, out of 1979 Porsche 911 sc trunk.
12-Volt Portable Appliances for Sale
- Roadpro rp-1241hm black 12v heated and massaging back car seat cushion, new(US $42.99)
- Nordic 5564 cooling unit(US $773.51)
- Custom accessories universal power cord~single 12 volt receptacle~ 8 ft coiled(US $2.99)
- Car beam light. pluggs into cigarette lighter(US $9.99)
- Bell automotive 22-1-39281-8 12v double outlet with usb port(US $5.00)
- Auto heater defroster 12 volt car heating electric travel vehicle fan #cu3
Maserati Kubang SUV Video There was a time when we expected everyone from Ferrari to Lamborghini and Bentley to Rolls Royce to cobble together a luxury SUV to tempt buyers. That fad went away for a while, but now its back and we have the first SUV in a generation from a maker of Italian exotica – the Maserati Kubang SUV – and this video of the Kubang on the road. Interestingly, although the Kubang is supposedly the start of this video, it only turns up in the final third, with the first two thirds dedicated to showcasing Maserati’s performance pedigree – past and present.Thu, 01 Sep 2011
BMW is bringing four-cylinder engines back to the U.S. market as one response to the scheduled increase in fuel-economy regulations. BMW quit selling the four-cylinders for its 3-series lineup in 1999 because of low demand, but gasoline cost only $1.14 per gallon at the time.Mon, 19 Aug 2013
Mitsubishi has just announced pricing for its 2014 Mirage, not to be confused with the Cadillac Elmiraj. Mitsubishi's version -- being a bit smaller and bit cheaper -- loses a few letters and opts for conventional spelling. As you can see, this Mirage is a little different from the last time we saw back in the '90s (when it was a compact sedan) -- different to the point of being a completely different car in a completely different segment.