Up for sale is a gallon of PPG Deltron 2000 automotive basecoat paint.This color is DBC71528 Candy Apple Red and is a match to Ford code 2E.This is a great looking red that Ford used on its product line for a number of years and would look great on any paint project you may have.This gallon is not reduced and will produce 2 gallons of sprayable material.Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Ppg Deltron 2000 Dbc71528 Candy Apple Red Ford Code 2e Urethane Basecoat Paint on 2040-parts.com
Watertown, New York, US
Body Shop Supplies for Sale
- Ppg dbc deltron 2000 indigo dbc4717 gm code wa9792 urethane basecoat(US $129.35)
- Eastwood metal cutting dual voltage versa cut plasma cutter 110/220 volt ac(US $639.99)
- Advantage premium automotive paint w/hardener - hot rod black(US $65.00)
- Eastwood infrared hotcoat powder coat coating curing system(US $448.94)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc36395 viper bright silver chrysler code pa9,va9 dodge viper(US $99.25)
- 1 shot pinstriping paint medium green one shot 1/2 pt(US $18.94)
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 18 January 2008 15:58 Merc has revised the unfaceliftable: the CLS four-door. Four years after launch, the unusual coupe/saloon gets a freshen-up and a new cheaper entry model – but it’s not coming to the UK. Not that the CLS looks very different.Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Will we ever see the Spyker C8 Aileron Spyder go in to production? Having geared up for production of Spyker Cars, the uncertainty surrounding ownership and future production has lead to management redundancies at CPP. It all started so well for CPP (Manufacturing, Global Holding et al) when it was announced that Spyker Cars had been bought by CPP.Wed, 14 Oct 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The Peugeot Bipper Tepee MPV The Bipper Tepee is basically a Bipper van that’s been modded to change it in to a ‘car’. It’s the first time Peugeot has pulled this trick with the Bipper van, although they’ve been the same route with the Partner van which became the Partner Combi and is now the Partner Tepee (Tepee is Peugeot’s code for ‘It’s got seats). So the van with seats does offer what you’d expect from a van – loads of room.