Up for sale is a gallon of PPG Deltron 2000 automotive basecoat paint.This color is DBC914306 Hemi Orange Pearl and is a match to Chrysler codes FLC,PLC.This is the new version of Hemi Orange Chrysler is using on its late model product line.This is a really cool looking orange that has a real nice gold pearl in it so it really pops in the sunlight.This gallon is not reduced and will produce 2 gallons of sprayable material.Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Ppg Deltron 2000 Dbc914306 Hemi Orange Pearl Chrysler Code Flc,plc Dodge Charger on 2040-parts.com
Watertown, New York, US
Body Shop Supplies for Sale
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc4230 torch red gm code wa9075,71,70 red line red corvette(US $167.25)
- Ppg deltron 2000 gm code wa8624 olympic white dbc3800(US $99.25)
- Auto clear matrix ms-52 gallon clear kit (with hardeners)(US $93.00)
- Eastwood tig200 ac/dc tig welder and versa cut 60 plasma cutter kit(US $1,499.99)
- Ppg deltron dbc922601 grabber blue ford paint code ci m7210a 2012 ford mustang(US $99.25)
- Ppg deltron dbc6232 luxo blue lemans blue wa933l code 19 automotive basecoat(US $116.35)
Honda has run into a few problems with its new-vehicle introductions of late. The current Accord was a bit too large in this era of downsizing, the Accord Crosstour was knocked for its styling, and the Insight hybrid suffered disappointing sales. Things may have changed, though.Thu, 30 Sep 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The Audi Quattro Concept rolls out at Paris It was close. We almost got it right when we said that Audi would be bringing along the Audi UrQuattro Concept to Paris. We just figured they’d use the name of the original concept to commemorate 30 years since its strode on to the world stage and changed our peceptions of Audi forever.Mon, 14 Jan 2013 00:00:00 -0800
The new Infiniti Q50 – replacing the G37 and the first of Infiniti’s ‘Q’ badged cars – has been revealed at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show. The Q50 is still unmistakably an Infiniti – but a better looking one – with the trademark curves and grill still intact but with a bit of added oomph from a new look inspired by the Infiniti LE Concept we saw in New York last spring. The Infiniti Q50 is both longer and wider than the old G37 – lower too – and a lot slippier, with a drag coefficient of just 0.26 thanks to the sleeker bodywork and lower stance.