Up for sale is a gallon of PPG Deltron 2000 automotive basecoat paint.This color is DBC914308 Plum Crazy Pearlcoat and is a match to Chrysler codes FHG,PHG.This is the new version of Plum Crazy that Chrysler is using on its late model Chargers and Challengers.This is a really cool looking purple that has three different pearls in it so it really pops in the sunlight.This gallon is not reduced and will produce 2 gallons of sprayable material.Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Ppg Deltron 2000 Dbc914308 Plum Crazy Pearcoat Chrysler Code Fhg,phg Charger on 2040-parts.com
Watertown, New York, US
Body Shop Supplies for Sale
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc914306 hemi orange pearl chrysler code flc,plc dodge charger(US $199.65)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc4230 torch red gm code wa9075,71,70 red line red corvette(US $167.25)
- Ppg deltron 2000 gm code wa8624 olympic white dbc3800(US $99.25)
- Auto clear matrix ms-52 gallon clear kit (with hardeners)(US $93.00)
- Eastwood tig200 ac/dc tig welder and versa cut 60 plasma cutter kit(US $1,499.99)
- Ppg deltron dbc922601 grabber blue ford paint code ci m7210a 2012 ford mustang(US $99.25)
BMW ActiveHybrid X6 ends production On the face of it, adding hybrid gubbins to an expensive SUV should be a winner. Extra power and better economy – with the extra cost easily lost in an already expensive SUV – makes some sense. Or at least BMW thought so when the BMW AciveHybrid X6 was launched in 2009.Fri, 11 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
-- Should we consider race-car drivers athletes? Well, they certainly have the neck muscles for it. And racing around a circuit, pulling considerably more gs than Donovan McNabb during a Chunky Soup commercial certainly requires athletic prowess.Wed, 14 May 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Jaguar is embarking on its first ever re-creation project, and we think collectors will be pleased. The company plans to build six brand-new Lightweight E-types. They will fill in the missing six chassis numbers from the car's original planned run of 18 units in 1963.