Up for sale is a gallon of PPG Deltron 2000 urethane basecoat.This color is DBC6232 Luxo Blue and Lemans Blue and is an exact match to OEM code WA933L.This gallon is not reduced and will produce 2 gallons of sprayable material.All our paints are mixed to order so you are getting a fresh gallon not one thats been sitting around.We also custom mix colors if you are looking for something special.Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Ppg Deltron Dbc6232 Luxo Blue Lemans Blue Wa933l Code 19 Automotive Basecoat on 2040-parts.com
Watertown, New York, US
Body Shop Supplies for Sale
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc73840 viper red chrysler code prn rn au106lrn lrn(US $150.16)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc19282 viper blue pearlcoat chrysler code sbe,pbe dodge viper(US $116.75)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc71528 candy apple red ford code 2e urethane basecoat paint(US $99.95)
- Ppg dbc deltron 2000 indigo dbc4717 gm code wa9792 urethane basecoat(US $129.35)
- Eastwood metal cutting dual voltage versa cut plasma cutter 110/220 volt ac(US $639.99)
- Advantage premium automotive paint w/hardener - hot rod black(US $65.00)
Audi A3 Sportback With the A3 Sportback, Audi is seeking to define a new segment in the premium compact class, combining the sporting elegance of a coup? and the versatility of a five-door vehicle, with sophisticated technology and well-defined driving dynamics. The Sportback features four and six-cylinder engines developing up to 184 kW (250 bhp), front-wheel or quattro permanent four-wheel drive and optonal DSG transmission.Wed, 08 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Ferrari is adding 250 workers and expanding its engine-building capacity, even as it says it will cut car production this year at its landmark factory in Maranello, Italy. Why the cause for growth? Ferrari is ramping up its in-house engine operation and will produce more V6 engines, which sister company Maserati will use in the redesigned Quattroporte sedan and the smaller E-segment entry, the Ghibli.Mon, 30 Jun 2014 00:00:00 -0700
IT WOULD appear that cash-strapped drivers have had their fill of motorway service station fuel – that’s according to a survey conducted by research company Viewsbank. Almost all (98%) of motorists canvassed reckon motorway petrol and diesel is too pricey, with 60% saying they never buy it. Based on responses from 1,030 drivers, the poll also showed that 28% always fill up before going on a motorway and 5% always leave the motorway to find cheaper fuel elsewhere.