Up for sale is a gallon of PPG Deltron 2000 urethane basecoat.This color is DBC6232 Luxo Blue and Lemans Blue and is an exact match to OEM code WA933L.This gallon is not reduced and will produce 2 gallons of sprayable material.All our paints are mixed to order so you are getting a fresh gallon not one thats been sitting around.We also custom mix colors if you are looking for something special.Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Ppg Deltron Dbc6232 Luxo Blue Lemans Blue Wa933l Code 19 Automotive Basecoat on 2040-parts.com
Watertown, New York, US
Body Shop Supplies for Sale
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc73840 viper red chrysler code prn rn au106lrn lrn(US $150.16)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc19282 viper blue pearlcoat chrysler code sbe,pbe dodge viper(US $116.75)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc71528 candy apple red ford code 2e urethane basecoat paint(US $99.95)
- Ppg dbc deltron 2000 indigo dbc4717 gm code wa9792 urethane basecoat(US $129.35)
- Eastwood metal cutting dual voltage versa cut plasma cutter 110/220 volt ac(US $639.99)
- Advantage premium automotive paint w/hardener - hot rod black(US $65.00)
The 2013 Kia Sorento – Kia’s take on the Hyundai Santa Fe – arrives in UK showrooms this month priced from £26,495. Kia’s new Sorento is basically the same convincing package as the new Santa Fe, just wrapped up in a Kia instead of a Hyundai. That means new underpinnings and a more appealing shape with a tweaked and fettled 2.2 litre CRD under the bonnet attached to either a six-speed manual or 6-speed auto.Fri, 09 Mar 2007 00:00:00 -0800
By Tim Pollard Motor Shows 09 March 2007 11:31 Smart ForTwo Brabus: the lowdown With a third more power than the outgoing Brabus, the new ForTwo looks set to be quite a pocket rocket. The newcomer, unveiled at Geneva, packs a punchy 98bhp and has a sprightly 780kg to carry around, so Smart is promising warm-hatch performance for the first time in a ForTwo. Okay, so it won't trouble the GTI brigade, but the new Brabus will crack 62mph in 9.9sec and is so fast they've had to limit it to 155.Fri, 09 Jan 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Hyundai's North American design chief, Joel Piaskowski, left the automaker on Dec. 31. Piaskowski is credited as the main designer for the Hyundai Genesis sedan and coupe.