Up for sale is a gallon of PPG Deltron 2000 automotive basecoat paint.This color is DBC922601 Grabber Blue.This is an exact match to the 2010 and newer Ford Mustang Grabber Blue.This gallon is not reduced and will produce 2 gallons of sprayable material.All our paints are mixed to order so you are getting a fresh gallon and we also do custom mixes if you are looking for something special.Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Ppg Deltron Dbc922601 Grabber Blue Ford Paint Code Ci M7210a 2012 Ford Mustang on 2040-parts.com
Watertown, New York, US
Body Shop Supplies for Sale
- Ppg deltron dbc6232 luxo blue lemans blue wa933l code 19 automotive basecoat(US $116.35)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc73840 viper red chrysler code prn rn au106lrn lrn(US $150.16)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc19282 viper blue pearlcoat chrysler code sbe,pbe dodge viper(US $116.75)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc71528 candy apple red ford code 2e urethane basecoat paint(US $99.95)
- Ppg dbc deltron 2000 indigo dbc4717 gm code wa9792 urethane basecoat(US $129.35)
- Eastwood metal cutting dual voltage versa cut plasma cutter 110/220 volt ac(US $639.99)
The Ferrari 458 Italia launched at Frankfurt We had the official launch of Ferrari’s new 458 Italia at the Frankfurt Motor Show last month, but we didn’t really know what to expect in terms of price. But now we do. The 458 Italia starts at £175,364.Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Whitworth First Official Pictures 16 September 2008 11:13 Citroen has given its C4 hatch a mid-life brush-up with the introduction of two new petrol engines, a range of economy tweaks for the HDI diesels and an is-it-new-or-not facelift. It looks like a subtle makeover for the Citroen C4. Talk me through the changes The C4’s nose gets a revised bumper and grille and a repositioned number plate, that according to Citroen imbues the C4 with a ‘stronger, sportier, more dynamic look’. But then you probably picked up on that straight away.Mon, 16 Sep 2013 00:00:00 -0700
A BRITISH team headed by Lord Drayson is seeking to set a new World Land Speed Record with its electric racing car. The Drayson B12 electric Le Mans racing car is heading to the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, USA in a bid to raise the current record for electric cars weighing less than 1000kg. Recently, the team set a new British record of 204.185mph with the same car.