Up for sale is a gallon of PPG Deltron 2000 automotive basecoat paint.This color is DBC922601 Grabber Blue.This is an exact match to the 2010 and newer Ford Mustang Grabber Blue.This gallon is not reduced and will produce 2 gallons of sprayable material.All our paints are mixed to order so you are getting a fresh gallon and we also do custom mixes if you are looking for something special.Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Ppg Deltron Dbc922601 Grabber Blue Ford Paint Code Ci M7210a 2012 Ford Mustang on 2040-parts.com
Watertown, New York, US
Body Shop Supplies for Sale
- Ppg deltron dbc6232 luxo blue lemans blue wa933l code 19 automotive basecoat(US $116.35)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc73840 viper red chrysler code prn rn au106lrn lrn(US $150.16)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc19282 viper blue pearlcoat chrysler code sbe,pbe dodge viper(US $116.75)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc71528 candy apple red ford code 2e urethane basecoat paint(US $99.95)
- Ppg dbc deltron 2000 indigo dbc4717 gm code wa9792 urethane basecoat(US $129.35)
- Eastwood metal cutting dual voltage versa cut plasma cutter 110/220 volt ac(US $639.99)
Former General Motors CEO Rick Wagoner will officially punch out on Aug. 1 with a compensation package worth almost $8.6 million over the first five years. The deal is significantly lower than what he could have received; it would have been $23 million at the end of last year, Reuters reports.Thu, 30 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The new entry-level, sub-£17k Caterham Seven If there’s one thing you know about the Caterham Seven – Caterham’s recreation of Colin Chapman’s iconic Lotus Seven – it’s that it’s not b exactly laden with fripperies and heavy technology. So when Caterham tell us that they’re soon going to launch a new, entry-level, Seven that takes the Seven “…back to its simple design roots” we do wonder how much simpler the Seven can be than it already is. But Caterham say the new Seven will be probably the most fuel efficient car they produce with a new EU-6 compliant engine providing accessible fun for ‘under £17k’.Fri, 11 Jul 2014 00:00:00 -0700
KEEN to boost availability of its new, greener diesel engine, Vauxhall has fitted it’s ‘whisper’ 1.6-litre motor to its rakish three-door Astra GTC. The coupe bodied Astra joins the five-door and estate Sports Tourer models, and it boasts numbers that should appeal to tax-savvy company car drivers as well as private buyers seeking to save some cash. The engine replaces the 1.7 CDTi, providing 136 horsepower - a slight increase on the outgoing unit- delivered through an improved six-speed manual transmission.