Quadboss Sport Utility Clutch Kit (27-28 Tire) (0-3000 Elevation) We436962 on 2040-parts.com
Loudon, Tennessee, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:WE436962
Model:Outlander 650 EFI, Outlander 650 EFI XT, Outlande
SPORT UTILITY CLUTCH KIT 27/28 CAN-AM OUTLANDER 650 4x4 2010-2011
This item fits the following models:
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 EFI ||2011 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 EFI XT ||2011 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 EFI XT-P ||2011 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 EFI XT-P ||2010 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 HO 4x4 EFI ||2011 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 HO 4x4 EFI ||2010 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 HO 4x4 EFI ||2007 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 HO 4x4 EFI XT ||2010 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander Max 650 EFI ||2011 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander Max 650 EFI XT ||2011 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander Max 650 EFI XT-P ||2011 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander Max 650 EFI XT-P ||2010 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander Max 650 HO EFI ||2010 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander Max 650 HO EFI XT ||2010 |
|Type: || Clutch Kit|
|Sold as: || Kit|
- Designed for those who spend most of their time on the trails to give the best overall performance
Generic image shown.
Actual product may vary in appearance and/or contents but rest assured the item you receive will be specific to fit the make/model/year vehicles listed.
** Stock photo shown, actual item may vary by model
See our other auctions for more products similar to this one, we combine shipping!!
Local pickups are no problem at all.
Our store is open 10:00am - 6:00 pm eastern time Monday through Friday and located at 905 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
Got questions? click the contact seller link at top of this page or give us a call toll free.
NOTE regarding shipments to AK, HI, PR and APO addresses:
We CAN ship most items to those locations but please contact us for a shipping quote before bidding.
Terms & Conditions
- We must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of any missing, defective or damaged goods.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RA#) provided by us and a copy of the invoice. See our return policy for complete details.
- No refunds on damage claims, replacement with identical item only. See our return policy for complete details.
- We will assist with warranty issues; however, all warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for manufacturer policy and/or processing.
Customs & Taxes
- Shipments outside the U.S.A. may be subject to tariffs, duties, value added tax (VAT), etc.
- These fees are responsibility of the buyer.
- These fees are not included in shipping charges.
- These fees are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark items as "gifts"
- Contact your country's local Customs office for more information.
- If for any reason your package gets delayed, please contact USPS or FedEx directly. Once we shipped a package with the carrier & service you requested, your order is in their possession and they are responsible for timely and correct delivery.
- Depending on the destination, international orders can occasionally have a delay in customs. This is nothing uncommon and can delay your package up to 4 weeks on top of the regular delivery time. We understand that this can be very annoying when it happens, but you will need to be patient.
- Depending on the destination, some carriers may leave your package(s) at the destination although a person is not available to accept the package, such as leaving the package near an entrance door.
- We are not responsible for missing packages once the carrier has confirmed your package has been delivered. We highly suggest you request the package be shipped to a location where a person will be present to accept the package such as your place of work.
Transmissions & Chains for Sale
Mon, 05 Aug 2013
The last time we saw the Park Avenue stateside was in 2005, when the second-generation model departed Buick's U.S. lineup as a relic from the '90s. But just a couple years later the Park Avenue nameplate reappeared in the Chinese market to replace the Buick Royaum, an exceedingly long sedan based on an Australian-market Holden.
Fri, 30 Jan 2009
By Tim Pollard, Ben Pulman and Gareth Evans
30 January 2009 12:39
Friday 30 January 2009• Honda is about to close the Swindon factory for four months when Friday's shifts are finished; the shutdown will affect 2500 of the 3700 staff, who will receive full pay for two months and then 60% pay for the next eight weeks (BBC News)• Porsche has announced a sharp drop in sales and likely profits. It forecasts a 27% drop in 911, Boxster, Cayman and Cayenne sales to around 34,000 units in the six months to the end of January 2009 (Financial Times, subscription required)• Ford wants Washington to do more to stimulate car sales, after posting a record loss of nearly $14.6 billion earlier this week (Detroit News)• Honda's quarterly profit has crashed by 90% – forcing the Japanese car maker to halve its annual profit target (Detroit Free Press)Thursday 29 January 2009• Ford of Europe is a bright spot in the Blue Oval's quarterly results today, making $1.06 billion pre-tax profit in 2008 (up from $997m in 2007). It's the first profit of more than $1bn since 1989 (Automotive News Europe, subscription required)• Volvo suffered a 'disastrous 2008' with a pre-tax loss of $1.46bn.
Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Subaru will recall certain Forester models produced in model years 2009-11. About 275,000 of the small SUVs could be affected by a problem with the automatic locking retractor in the seatbelt assembly. In the recall announcement, Subaru says the assemblies do not meet federal motor-vehicle safety standards for occupant crash protection.