Quadboss Sport Utility Clutch Kit (27-28 Tire) (0-3000 Elevation) We436962 on 2040-parts.com
Loudon, Tennessee, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:WE436962
Model:Outlander 650 EFI, Outlander 650 EFI XT, Outlande
SPORT UTILITY CLUTCH KIT 27/28 CAN-AM OUTLANDER 650 4x4 2010-2011
This item fits the following models:
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 EFI ||2011 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 EFI XT ||2011 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 EFI XT-P ||2011 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 EFI XT-P ||2010 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 HO 4x4 EFI ||2011 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 HO 4x4 EFI ||2010 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 HO 4x4 EFI ||2007 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander 650 HO 4x4 EFI XT ||2010 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander Max 650 EFI ||2011 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander Max 650 EFI XT ||2011 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander Max 650 EFI XT-P ||2011 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander Max 650 EFI XT-P ||2010 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander Max 650 HO EFI ||2010 |
|Can-Am ||Outlander Max 650 HO EFI XT ||2010 |
|Type: || Clutch Kit|
|Sold as: || Kit|
- Designed for those who spend most of their time on the trails to give the best overall performance
Generic image shown.
Actual product may vary in appearance and/or contents but rest assured the item you receive will be specific to fit the make/model/year vehicles listed.
** Stock photo shown, actual item may vary by model
See our other auctions for more products similar to this one, we combine shipping!!
Local pickups are no problem at all.
Our store is open 10:00am - 6:00 pm eastern time Monday through Friday and located at 905 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
Got questions? click the contact seller link at top of this page or give us a call toll free.
NOTE regarding shipments to AK, HI, PR and APO addresses:
We CAN ship most items to those locations but please contact us for a shipping quote before bidding.
Terms & Conditions
- We must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of any missing, defective or damaged goods.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RA#) provided by us and a copy of the invoice. See our return policy for complete details.
- No refunds on damage claims, replacement with identical item only. See our return policy for complete details.
- We will assist with warranty issues; however, all warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for manufacturer policy and/or processing.
Customs & Taxes
- Shipments outside the U.S.A. may be subject to tariffs, duties, value added tax (VAT), etc.
- These fees are responsibility of the buyer.
- These fees are not included in shipping charges.
- These fees are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark items as "gifts"
- Contact your country's local Customs office for more information.
- If for any reason your package gets delayed, please contact USPS or FedEx directly. Once we shipped a package with the carrier & service you requested, your order is in their possession and they are responsible for timely and correct delivery.
- Depending on the destination, international orders can occasionally have a delay in customs. This is nothing uncommon and can delay your package up to 4 weeks on top of the regular delivery time. We understand that this can be very annoying when it happens, but you will need to be patient.
- Depending on the destination, some carriers may leave your package(s) at the destination although a person is not available to accept the package, such as leaving the package near an entrance door.
- We are not responsible for missing packages once the carrier has confirmed your package has been delivered. We highly suggest you request the package be shipped to a location where a person will be present to accept the package such as your place of work.
Transmissions & Chains for Sale
Fri, 24 May 2013
General Motors said Wednesday that it will be donating the first production model of the 2014 Cadillac CTS V-Sport to the SAE Foundation. The car will then be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson later this year with the proceeds going to the foundation's science, technology, engineering and mathematics student programs. The CTS V-Sport, or as Cadillac officially spells it, Vsport, was revealed earlier this year at the New York Auto Show.
Sat, 30 Jan 2010
Honda is recalling the Jazz/Fit to replace faulty electric window switches
It’s not exactly on the scale of the Toyota recall for a sticking throttle, but nevertheless the announcement by Honda that they are recalling almost 650,000 (MY 2002-2008) Honda Fits (that’s the Honda Jazz in the UK) around the world is another blow to a Japanese car maker just as the worst of the auto industry woes of the last year or two seem to be easing. The European Honda Jazz recall seems only to affect RHD cars, so it looks like it’s just the UK that needs a fix to the master window switch on the driver’s door on 171,00 models here. If the window gets left open for long periods – or if there are long periods of heavy rain – water can get in to the switch and cause it to malfunction and, at worst, catch fire.
Thu, 30 Sep 2010
With chatter swirling about potential expansion of the Renault-Nissan alliance, CEO Carlos Ghosn on Thursday put his support directly into expanding the automakers' relationship with Daimler AG. “We know we have a powerhouse,” Ghosn said in a media roundtable at the Paris auto show. “When you add the R&D of Renault, Nissan and Daimler, we are the largest in the industry,” Ghosn said.