Race Kart Drift Trike Wheels Tires (129) Massive 10" Wide - Fits Pvc on 2040-parts.com
Kittanning, Pennsylvania, United States
* Race Kart wheel & tires.
* Massive, mounted on 9 3/4"wide wheels. Extremely hard to do !
* These are the hard to find 11 x 6.00-6" everyone is looking for.
* 2 Maxxis tires, 11 x 6.00-6", HT3 compound, thin race cuts.
* 2 Spun aluminum 1 piece Van K wheels, 10" wide. Normal scrapes, scratches from racing as shown in pics but nice.
* Wheels have been properly cleaned and new valves installed.
* Tires are perfect for PVC drifting. Fits 10" PVC.
* Remember, please read, wheels and tires are used. Race kart tires require airing up regularly, a little spray in tire sealer helps. What you see is actual pic of what you get.
* $19.95 shipping to lower 48 states. No apo's or po boxes. Ships Fedex.
Go Kart Accessories for Sale
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Citroen is following up the DS3 Racing with a similarly heated-up version of the DS4: and the new 2012 DS4 Racing is unveiled today. Like its smaller brother, the DS4 Racing has been developed by Citroen Racing, the team behind Seb Loeb and the French firm's dominating seven-time WRC world championship activities. What's new on the Citroen DS4 Racing?
Fri, 07 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0800
During its time under Ford's Premier Automotive Group umbrella, the Jaguar XK saw two iterations. The first was a much-needed replacement for the aging XJS. The second cribbed cues from the classic E-Type, as well as from designer Ian Callum's previous work at Aston Martin.
Tue, 05 Feb 2008 00:00:00 -0800
By George Chapman
First Official Pictures
05 February 2008 15:50
This is the car that will relaunch Lancia in the UK market – after an absence of 14 years. The new, more upmarket Delta hatchback, unveiled today, is designed to overcome memories of catastrophic rust, reliability and aftersales problems. The new Delta is based on Fiat Bravo underpinnings stretched to a wheelbase of 2700mm.