Race Kart Drift Trike Whees Tires Maxxis Fresh Cuts (132) on 2040-parts.com
Kittanning, Pennsylvania, United States
* Race Kart wheel & tires.
* Great for upcoming indoor racing, fresh thin cut, no harsh prep. Ready to race.
* If you want for Drift Trike, Bad Ass wide !
* Perfect for wagon or Bar Stool Racers also.
* Maxxis tires, 12 x 9.00 - 6", HT3 compound, fresh thin race cut.
* Spun aluminum Douglas 1 piece wheels 10" wide. Very nice.
* Wheels have been properly cleaned and new valves installed.
* Remember, please read, wheels and tires are used. Race kart tires require airing up regularly, a little spray in tire sealer helps. What you see is actual pic of what you get.
* $19.95 shipping to lower 48 states. No apo's or po boxes. Ships Fedex.
Go Kart Accessories for Sale
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The Alfa Romeo 4C made its dynamic debut (pictured) at the 2013 Goodwood Festival of Speed
The long awaited Alfa Romeo 4C finally made its debut in production spec at the Geneva Motor Show in March, and at the weekend the 4C made its dynamic debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. To make sure the 4C made as big an impact as possible at Goodwood, we’d expected Alfa to run up the hillclimb in the launch edition 4C, which gets plenty of extra goodies including a carbon fibre body kit and spoiler, but this 4C looked to be a standard model. But even though we’d like to have seen the launch edition with its extra carbon fibre goodies, the standard car gets exactly the same 1750cc 4-cylinder petrol engine with enough get up and go, 236bhp, to move the lightweight 4C (under 900kg) to 62mph in just 4.5 seconds.
Tue, 13 Apr 2010 00:00:00 -0700
A car enthusiast's trip to Munich will no doubt have the BMW Museum on the schedule. But if you go before this November, the museum is offering an exclusive look into the world of BMW. For $123 per person, you can book a special ride through the BMW universe.
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 00:00:00 -0700
IN THE wake of the new Apple Watch's arrival, early-adopters are being warned that using it while driving could be a deadly mistake that lands them in jail. Smart watches can issue regular updates from internet services, apps and the user’s mobile phone, but the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM) is urging people to turn them off while at the wheel. In a statement the IAM said: “The latest piece of wearable technology from Apple will allow users to make and receive calls, check their messages and monitor their health by operating the device on their wrists.