Radio Flyer Wagon Bar Stool Racer Race Kart Wheels Tires (120) on 2040-parts.com
Kittanning, Pennsylvania, United States
* Radio Flyer Wagon, Bar Stool Racer, Race Kart wheel & tires.
* Time to start thinking about your Winter projects ! This is real nice set of tires & rims. Awesome wagon
* Badass wide, awesome look !
* These sale for $425. set, buy these and save $$$$.
* Maxxis front tires 11x600-6" ( 8 1/2" wide wheels)
* Maxxis rear tires 12x900-6" (10" wide wheels)
* PRICED RIGHT
* 4 spun aluminum 1 piece wheels. Normal scratches but nice.
* Tires will last a lifetime on your wagon.
* Does not include hubs or shaft kit for wagons.
* Wagons not included, just shown in pic to see what wheels tires look like.
* Remember, please read, wheels and tires are used. Race kart tires require airing up regularly, a little spray in tire sealer helps. What you see is actual pic of what you get.
* $28.95 shipping to lower 48 states. No apo's or po boxes. Ships Fedex.
Go Kart Accessories for Sale
Tue, 20 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
It’s said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but there are some car designs that just work brilliantly – ones that few will ever argue are anything other than beautiful. These are two dozen such cars – we reckon all are landmark designs that will always look nothing less than stunning.
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
New Fiat Panda 2012 - arrives at Frankfurt
The Fiat Panda has always been simple motoring, in many ways much more the keeper of Fiat’s heritage than the funky Fiat 500. True, there is, in the current iteration, the Panda 100hp which is a long way from basic and probably the most fun there is to be had on four wheels in a city. But even the Panda 100hp keeps it simple.
Fri, 30 May 2014 00:00:00 -0700
IT’S BEEN announced that 2009 Formula 1 World Champion Jenson Button will return to the Goodwood Festival of Speed on June 26-29, where he is expected to provide one of the event’s star attractions. Button is no stranger to the Festival of Speed and has attended 14 times previously, driving machinery as diverse as a 1970 Can-Am McLaren M8D, a P1 supercar and Alain Prost’s 1986 title-winning grand prix car. This year, McLarens attending the event include M23, MP4/2 and MP4-26 Formula 1 machines.