Radio Flyer Wagon Bar Stool Racer Race Kart Wheels Tires (121) on 2040-parts.com
Kittanning, Pennsylvania, United States
* Radio Flyer Wagon, Bar Stool Racer, Race Kart wheel & tires.
* Time to start thinking about your Winter projects ! This is real nice set of tires & rims. Awesome wagon
* Badass wide, awesome look !
* Tires/wheels sale for $425. set, buy these and save $$$$.
* Unilli front tires 11x600-6" ( 8" wide wheels)
* Unilli rear tires 11.5x800-6" (9 1/2" wide wheels)
* PRICED RIGHT
* 4 spun aluminum 1 piece wheels. Normal scratches but nice.
* Tires will last a lifetime on your wagon.
* Wagons not included, just shown in pic to see what wheels tires look like.
* Hubs and Adaptors not included.
* Remember, please read, wheels and tires are used. Race kart tires require airing up regularly, a little spray in tire sealer helps. What you see is actual pic of what you get.
* $28.95 shipping to lower 48 states. No apo's or po boxes. Ships Fedex.
Go Kart Accessories for Sale
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Hyundai named Michael O'Brien vice president of product and corporate planning--an influential position that has been vacant since John Krafcik became CEO in late 2008, the company announced on Tuesday. O'Brien, 55, spent the last 14 years at Toyota Motor Corp.'s U.S. sales division as a manager within the corporate planning division.
Wed, 12 Oct 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Nissan has posted a second video of the Juke-R conversion on its Facebook and YouTube pages, highlighting the transfer of technology from the Nissan GT-R sports car to the Juke crossover. As you can imagine, it gets pretty complicated. In the video, Nissan engineers and managers talk about what it took to put the 485-hp V6 engine, all-wheel-drive system and all of its controllers into the Juke.
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
It seems automakers will badge-engineer anything to create special editions that do little for the benefit of the brand or for society. That's not the case for this uniquely swathed SRT Viper GTS whose color and its reason for being are truly noteworthy. This bellissima beast was created to benefit the Sons of Italy Foundation, a cause near the heart of parent company Fiat.