Radio Flyer Wagon Bar Stool Racer Race Kart Wheels Tires (121) on 2040-parts.com
Kittanning, Pennsylvania, United States
* Radio Flyer Wagon, Bar Stool Racer, Race Kart wheel & tires.
* Time to start thinking about your Winter projects ! This is real nice set of tires & rims. Awesome wagon
* Badass wide, awesome look !
* Tires/wheels sale for $425. set, buy these and save $$$$.
* Unilli front tires 11x600-6" ( 8" wide wheels)
* Unilli rear tires 11.5x800-6" (9 1/2" wide wheels)
* PRICED RIGHT
* 4 spun aluminum 1 piece wheels. Normal scratches but nice.
* Tires will last a lifetime on your wagon.
* Wagons not included, just shown in pic to see what wheels tires look like.
* Hubs and Adaptors not included.
* Remember, please read, wheels and tires are used. Race kart tires require airing up regularly, a little spray in tire sealer helps. What you see is actual pic of what you get.
* $28.95 shipping to lower 48 states. No apo's or po boxes. Ships Fedex.
Go Kart Accessories for Sale
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
More than 200 corners over 37 miles: That's the Isle of Man TT Mountain Course, and Subaru has just released a video of rally driver Mark Higgins lapping it in 19 minutes, 37 seconds. For those keeping score at home, that's an all-time course record, with speeds averaging 115.356 mph. Even more interesting?
Thu, 30 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The new 2014 BMW X5 – quicker, bigger and more frugal
Critics may snipe at the BMW X5′s lack of off-road ability as its Achilles heel, but the truth is that the vast majority of X5 owners will never venture anywhere muddier than a boot sale car park. So the trade-off for a great on-road drive is a small price to pay. So X5 owners – and potential owners – will be pleased to know that BMW hasn’t messed with their winning formula in the new 2014 X5, they’ve just added more of the same.
Mon, 01 Oct 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Honda has expanded a recall of the Honda Accord and Acura TL sedans that now affects more than a half-million vehicles for a problem with hoses that connect the power steering. Honda says that prolonged exposure to high temperatures could cause the power-steering hoses to crack. The fluid could leak onto a hot catalytic converter, leading to a fire.