Rapid Transit 659-5001 Motorcycle Tank Bag on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Rapid Transit 659-5001 Motorcycle Tank Bag
Rapid Transit's Recon 19 magnetic mount tank bag has plenty of options for the sport bike rider, including an optional hydration bladder.
- Wind and Water Resistant 1000D nylon construction; Scratch Guard rubberized contact fabric
- Magnetic mounting system; Integrated tank protector
- Backpack convertible; Hydration Ready (optional bladder); Rain cover
- Audio Ready built-in cable port access; Map window; Cell phone and Eyewear storage
- Reflective stripe
- Manufacturer: Rapid Transit
- Shipping Weight: 425
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
Mon, 31 Mar 2014
BMW today confirmed it will produce an all-new X7 model at its Spartanburg, US plant – reinforcing the American factory’s position as BMW’s largest production facility in the world. The new X7 is expected to be a large seven-seat range-topper that will appeal to the US market; it will probably be a rival to the Mercedes-Benz GL – and thus potentially be a premium alternative to the luxury Range Rover. BMW X4 revealed
BMW X5 Plug-In Hybrid review (2014 onwards)
BMW hasn’t confirmed anything other than the fact it will be ‘larger’ than the X5 and X6.
Wed, 02 Apr 2014
If you don't know, a stock 1950 Chevrolet "drives like s--t," says Jonathan Ward, the CEO of Icon, who actually met his wife Jamie while restoring a Chevrolet pickup. "Archaic. I restored a few back in the day, back when I was still calling it a hobby."
That's why Ward doesn't build stock 1950 Chevrolets.
Wed, 04 Dec 2013
Happy with your 2014 Corvette Stingray? Well, good for you -- and enjoy the buzz while it lasts. True to Vette tradition, the release of one model means that a bigger, badder version is just around the corner.