Rbp 91008 Black Metal License Plate With White Rbp And Red Star on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Condition:New with tags
RBP 91008 Black Metal License Plate with White RBP and Red Star
Rolling Big Power's black metal license plate with white RBP and red star features RBP in white lettering and a red star on a black metal license plate.
- Black metal license plate
- Rolling Big Power in white lettering
- It has a red star symbol
- Manufacturer: RBP Performance
- Shipping Weight: 70
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other Merchandise for Sale
Tue, 17 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
It seems all automakers are tapping the social-media networks these days. From the Ford Mustang Mayhem package to the Toyota Prius plural campaign, conventional wisdom is there's nothing a few thousand Facebook fans can't handle. The latest automaker to hop the train is Honda, which is sponsoring a creative songwriting competition called the Sounds of Civic to mark the debut of the 2012 Honda Civic.
Tue, 22 May 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Brenda Priddy & Co. sent us the above photos in an e-mail with the subject line “BREAKING: 2014 911 GT3 UNCAMOUFLAGED!” So, we opened it and found a few shots of Porsche's new rear-engine, mini Panamera in “all black everything” but sporting very little camouflage. If this is indeed the 2014 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, the bodywork is either quite a bit more restrained than that of the outgoing 997.5 GT3 RS, or it's wearing bodywork that won't appear on the 2014 GT3 RS when it debuts at the Paris motor show in September.
Tue, 09 Nov 2010 00:00:00 -0800
The BMW X7 - Made for China
Yes, yet another BMW X-Something to consider – the BMW X7. This time an enormous SUV that was canned as an idea a couple of years ago when the world went in to financial meltdown, but one that is starting to look like a sensible move once more for BMW. Sensible?