Rbp 91008 Black Metal License Plate With White Rbp And Red Star on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Condition:New with tags
RBP 91008 Black Metal License Plate with White RBP and Red Star
Rolling Big Power's black metal license plate with white RBP and red star features RBP in white lettering and a red star on a black metal license plate.
- Black metal license plate
- Rolling Big Power in white lettering
- It has a red star symbol
- Manufacturer: RBP Performance
- Shipping Weight: 70
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other Merchandise for Sale
Thu, 28 Mar 2013
A bastion of the British car-building industry, Mini’s ‘Plant Oxford’ in Cowley, Oxford celebrates 100 years of building cars today (28 March 2013). Currently responsible for producing the second-gen BMW Mini range, Plant Oxford has been the birthplace more than just trendy city cars: it’s stamped out over 11.5 million cars since 1913, including legend like the Morris Minor and Frogeye Sprite, and clunkers like the Morris Marina. It also contributed to the war effort by repairing damaged RAF fighter aircraft during the Second World War.
Thu, 03 Apr 2014
What is it? Where is it may be the better question. Arvidsjaur (pronounce it “our-vids-yower”), Sweden, has a name that's easier to pronounce when your jaw is just a little bit numb from the cold.
Thu, 02 Sep 2010
The Hyundai ix20 will debut at Paris
As is often the case, ‘revealed’ is perhaps too strong a word for what we have on Hyndai’s latest offering – the Hyundai ix20. One up from a tease and not quite a reveal, Hyundai has sent us a sketch of the ix20 which will debut at the Paris Motor Show in a few weeks time. Just like a bus, you get nothing new in the oxymoron car sector (mini MPV) for ages and then two crop up at once.