Rbp 91008 Black Metal License Plate With White Rbp And Red Star on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Condition:New with tags
RBP 91008 Black Metal License Plate with White RBP and Red Star
Rolling Big Power's black metal license plate with white RBP and red star features RBP in white lettering and a red star on a black metal license plate.
- Black metal license plate
- Rolling Big Power in white lettering
- It has a red star symbol
- Manufacturer: RBP Performance
- Shipping Weight: 70
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other Merchandise for Sale
Mon, 01 Mar 2010
This is the new Volkswagen Sharan, and it’s about time too - the original was launched in 1995. In the time it’s taken VW to replace the Sharan, Ford has ditched its Sharan-based Galaxy, launched a new version using S-Max and Mondeo parts, and facelifted it. We’ve all laughed at the geriatric Saab 9-5, but for the mighty Volkswagen Group this seems like a serious oversight.
Wed, 08 Apr 2009
Karmann, the century-old German coachbuilder synonymous with cabrios and the famous 1950s Karmann Ghia, has filed for insolvency. The company made the move Wednesday in Germany in response to a dramatic decline in revenue, an inability to pay for its massive layoff plan and the worldwide economic crisis. The North American operations, which make convertible tops for Detroit car companies and Volkswagen, are not affected, a spokesman said.
Wed, 24 Nov 2010
Work is accelerating at Europe's project to let clusters of cars drive together in convoy on motorways - with no input from the driver. The so-called Sartre project today issued a new video showing how its work is developing. Ah, that'll be the Europe-wide Sartre road safety project. It stands for Safe Road Trains for the Environment and is part-funded by the European Commission.