Rotax 912/914 Rocker Arm Shafts New on 2040-parts.com
Front Royal, Virginia, United States
Parts for Sale
- Piper pa28-140 complete rh landing gear assy p/n 35644-903(US $995.00)
- Bell 47, 47-267-151-1 weight. 2 ea.
- Bell 47 g3b1,lamb electric,romec rg9080h1 fuel pump
- Rotax 912/914 custom fuel injection manifolds and fuel rail(US $75.00)
- Cessna 172 vertical fin tip for rotating beacon pn 0531007-3(US $75.00)
- P&wc 4-58 aviation engine part pnr3078381-01 mfr00198(US $150.00)
Fisker showed off its new Surf station wagon at the 2011 Frankfurt motor show this week. As correctly revealed by CAR Online, Fisker's Frankfurt surprise was a more practical version of the Karma range-extener hybrid. Fledgling brand Fisker calls the Surf 'the world’s first electric luxury/sports automobile for an active and eco-friendly lifestyle'.Thu, 10 Sep 2009
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 10 September 2009 08:00 Just a day after McLaren unveiled its new supercar, Mercedes has revealed the SLS AMG. The English and German companies produced the unloved SLR together, but the new MP4-12C and SLS are fresh supercar starts for the pair. And although the McLaren is technically impressive, it isn’t a supercar stunner – the SLS emphatically is, with a long, low nose, stubby tail and incredible gullwing doors.Tue, 01 Dec 2009
Audi has confirmed the 2011 S8 and an S1 and S7 The ink has just dried on our report on the new 2011 Audi A8 (well, you know what I mean) when we got news that Audi are going to produce an Audi S8 , despite earlier reports that there would be no S8 for the 2011 model, or even the W12 A8. But it doesn’t stop there. In an unguarded moment Audi’s Design Director Stefan Sielaff said that the ‘Design Grammar’ of the A8 would extend in to the S8, the S7 and the S1.