Satajet spraygun, almost new condition, 1.4 air cap. Seldom used by professional painter, well maintained and cared for. This gun gives a beautiful a great finish.
Spray Guns for Sale
- Devilbiss spraygun(US $2.75)
- Central pneumatic professional adjustable mini detail spray gun new in box(US $19.99)
- Evercraft spray gun kit(US $65.00)
- Anest iwata w-101 152g(1.5mm) gravity feed gun without cup(US $150.00)
- Air regulator+anest iwata w-101 131g(1.3mm) gravity feed gun with 400ml cup(US $220.00)
- Air regulator+anest iwata w-101 131g(1.3mm) gravity feed gun without cup(US $190.00)
Last Bugatti Veyron Sold The Bugatti Veyron was never supposed to be a ‘forever’ car. It was, from the very beginning, sold as a Limited Edition of 300 cars. And now that 300 cars has been reached with the sale to a European customer of the last Bugatti Veyron Coupe.Mon, 11 Jan 2010 00:00:00 -0800
Toyota showed off the new FT-CH at the Detroit auto show today - and confirmed a whole family of Prius extensions. The edgily styled FT-CH is set to be one of those new Prius models. The Yaris-sized concept was designed in ED2, Toyota's Euro design base in Nice, France.Wed, 13 Feb 2013 00:00:00 -0800
The 2013 Lexus IS will cost from £26,495 for the IS 250 SE rising to £38,495 for the IS 300h Premier in the UK. First customer cars due July 2013. Starting point for the new IS is £26,495 for the entry-level IS 250 SE, with the hybrid IS 300h SE starting at 29,495.