Schumacher 1222 12v Heated Blanket For Car Truck Rv Bus Auto Travel Navy Blue on 2040-parts.com
Sturgis, Michigan, United States
SCHUMACHER 1222 12V HEATED BLANKET FOR CAR TRUCK RV BUS AUTO TRAVEL NAVY BLUE. THIS IS AN OPEN BOX ITEM IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING. PACKAGING MAY SHOW SOME DISTRESS. ITEM HAS BEEN TESTED AND IS IN WORKING CONDITION.
12-Volt Portable Appliances for Sale
- 3.5mm fm transmitter in-car wireless radio adapter for iphone 6 5s samsung htc #(C $4.66)
- Ionlite 12v portable air purifier odor eliminator for auto (US $10.99)
- Swift hitch sh01 portable wireless color back up camera system w/ night vision(US $99.95)
- Blue led light for auto/car 12v cigarette lighter plug(US $3.99)
- Oldsmobile gmc pontiac buick billiard garage man cave neon bar pub sign clock(US $69.50)
- Buick pontiac chevy gmc blue billiard garage man cave neon bar pub sign clock(US $69.50)
The Volvo V70 - less polluting than a Fiat 500 Whenever we get the opportunity – as regular readers will know – we complain about the current obsession with CO2 emissions on cars and call for car makers and Governments to act on the emissions which actually matter – NOx, hydrocarbons and particulates (and here, and here, and here and…). And it looks like Volvo agrees. Volvo are launching the ‘Emissions Equality Campaign to get car buyers to consider the whole picture when it comes to car emissions and not just look at the figure for CO2, which buyers have been brainwashed in to thinking matters (our view of CO2 – not Volvo’s).Fri, 22 Aug 2014
CAR BUYERS are being turned off by clichéd adverts and the phrase ‘one careful lady owner’ has been named top of the flops in a recent survey. Second in the list of least liked phrases is ‘baby forces sale’, while third goes to ‘genuine reason for sale’. Other key phrases used by car sellers that can actually turn away possible buyers include ‘first to see will buy’, ‘mint condition’ and ‘priced to sell’.Wed, 15 May 2013
What happens when BMW and legendary Italian coachbuilder Pininfarina get together? The BMW Grand Lusso Concept. These teaser images show the handsome two-door coupe (complete with provocative V12 badging) that would give BMW something to take on the Bentley Continental GT and forthcoming Mercedes S-class Coupe. What could be better than German quality and Italian design flair?