Came out of a 1990 SP.
Sea Doo Rotax Yellow 580 587 Mikuni Bn Carburetor on 2040-parts.com
Rice, Minnesota, US
Intake & Fuel Systems for Sale
- Kawasaki jetski zxi 1100 cv carbs very clean stock 98 up cv kawasaki 1100 carbs(US $149.99)
- Kawasaki kx80 reed block and manifold(US $15.00)
- Kawasaki jet ski zxi 900 intake manifold reed cage 1996 - 1997(US $49.99)
- Kawasaki jet ski zxi 900 injection oil pump assembly stx sts(US $28.99)
- Kawasaki jet ski zxi 900 throttle cable jetski 1100 750(US $12.99)
- Kawasaki jet ski zxi 900 carbs carburetor intake assembly(US $99.99)
New Bentley Continental GT2 planned Bentley has revealed to Auto Express that now its got the regular versions of the Continental out of the way – the 2011 Continental GT and the 2012 Continental GTC – they’re going to head down the halo route for the new Conti and produce the Bentley Continental GT2. The GT2 seems destined to occupy the space the Continental Supersports did in the previous generation Continental. It is said to be getting a bit if weight relief going on – around 200kg – and will come equipped with up to 650-bhp – that’s 30bhp more than the current Supersports.Thu, 02 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
There’s been talk for some time that the government are planning to reduce the current drink driving limit, but, sensibly, it seems they’ve decided, at least for now, that there’s little to be gained by shooting drivers for having a rum baba for desert. Instead, the rules are to be toughened up to make persistent drink drivers jump through more hoops before they can get their licence back. No longer will it be enough to simply get to the end of their ban, they’ll have to prove they are no longer reliant on alcohol and pass a medical.Wed, 06 Oct 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The U.S. distributor of Smart cars says it has a tentative deal with Nissan to sell a small, five-door car built by the Japanese automaker under the Smart brand, beginning in late 2011. Smart USA Distributor LLC, which is owned by Roger Penske's Penske Automotive Group, said the car would be powered by a gasoline engine and fit the B-segment size class.