Seadoo Oem Sleeve-spring 420229577 on 2040-parts.com
Shepherd, Michigan, United States
This is a new in the package part. Fits many models you should look up part number before purchase to ensure you get the right part. You can go to bikebandit.com to look up the part number to ensure you got the correct one. Any questions pease contact meThanks JT
RETURNS: Restocking Fee: A 15% restocking fee will apply to all part and returns opened out of original packaging. Buyer pays all return shipping.
Other Parts for Sale
- 1996 96 seadoo sea doo gti bombardier waverunner body prop impeller(US $60.00)
- Seadoo gtx 4-tec wake pwc jet ski start stop mode set housing assembly rxp rxt(US $17.49)
- 2002-2005 seadoo gtx 4-tec wake limited sc lcd gauge meter cluster wire harness(US $39.99)
- Seadoo bailer bilge screen hoses gti le rfi gtx spx xp rx di lrv oem jet ski(US $16.88)
- Kawasaki complete magnetic lock w matching key zxi 27045-3716 stx 1100 900 (#42(US $99.00)
- Seadoo 951 flywheel magneto cup 290887945 420887945 gtx xp rx gsx lrv (#40)(US $55.00)
For the first time ever, Ford is opening its Dearborn, Mich., proving grounds to the public on Oct. 15. Ticketholders to the Get Your Heart Racing event can take hot-lap ride-alongs around the test track with professional drivers Tanner Foust and Parnelli Jones.Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Maserati has revealed the GranCabrio MC at Paris 2012 and revealed new names joining the current Maserati line-up – Levante & Ghibli. The GranCabrio MC is, more or less, the open-topped version of the GranTurismo MC Stradale and gets the same powertrain setup, with a 453hp, 4.7 litre V8 with 520NM of torque. But it doesn’t get the automated manual of the GranTurismo MC and instead gets a more ‘comfortable’ regular auto ‘box.Wed, 22 Jun 2011
2014 Lotus Elise - will get new 4-pot Lotus engine It seems that Lotus are deadly serious in their plans to build an all new V8 engine to drop in to the new Lotus Esprit, and it also seems as though the Lotus engine revival isn’t going to end there. The headline act is an all new modular Lotus V8 of 4.8 litres and boasting 562bhp. This is planned for the new Esprit, which is the only one of the crop of Lotus concepts actually under development, and will be ready to fire up in just a couple of months.