Seadoo Speedometer Gauge Gtx Gsx Rx Lrv P/n 278001359 Nice Condition on 2040-parts.com
Loveland, Ohio, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money back or exchange (buyer's choice)
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return policy details:Refer to details in the part description
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Part Brand:Sea Doo
Assemblies where 278001359 is used
- 1999 GSX Limited, 5848/5849 - Electronic Module And Electrical Accessories
- 1999 GTX Limited, 5888/5889 - Electronic Module And Electrical Accessories
- 2000 GTX DI, 5649/5659 - Electronic Module And Electrical Accessories
- 2000 GTX, 5653/5669/5544/5545 - Electronic Module And Electrical Accessories
- 2000 LRV, 5688 - Electronic Module And Electrical Accessories
- 2000 RX DI, 5646/5656 - Electrical Harness And Accessories 3
- 2000 RX, 5513/5514 - Electronic Module And Electrical Accessories
- 2001 GTX DI, 5528/5529/5540/5541 - Electronic Module And Electrical Accessories
- 2001 GTX, 5526/5527/5538/5539 - Electronic Module And Electrical Accessories
- 2001 LRV, 5697 - Electronic Module And Electrical Accessories
- 2001 RX DI, 5534/5535/5536/5537 - Electrical Accessories 1
- 2001 RX, 5532/5533/5542/5543 - Electronic Module And Electrical Accessories
- 2002 LRV DI, 5460 - Electronic Module And Electrical Accessories
- 2003 LRV DI, 5771 - Electronic Module And Electrical Accessories
Note- Part is used on multiple years and models and OEM number may be superseded by a newer model. Contact OEM for specifics.
"Time for Fun Sales and Service" is a full service PWC and boat repair and resale shop located in the Cincinnati, Oh. area. We do offer machine shop services for those more in-depth repair issues. Call us at 513,614,3587 for more details.
All parts are inspected by a professional technician and deemed to be in satisfactory condition upon time of shipment. These parts are always offered as "used" unless clearly stated in the part description. As such, there is no guarantee or warranty offered or implied. Parts received damaged or proven to be in non-working order will either be replaced or the purchase price, less shipping cost, refunded. All returns must bear the "Time for Fun" security tag affixed to the defective part. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
Parts are typically shipped within 24 hrs. of order placement (excluding weekends and holidays). Shipment tracking information will be forwarded at the time of carrier pick-up. Please e-mail us in advance of order to obtain international shipping cost estimates and shipping details.
We do want to make doing business with us a pleasurable experience and we stand by what we sell. We do ask one courtesy of our customers and that is to allow us to make a bad experience right before posting negative feedback. We'll do whatever possible to earn your respect.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Intake & Fuel Systems for Sale
Wed, 24 Apr 2013 00:00:00 -0700
General Motors says its Chevrolet Spark EV will get the equivalent of 119 mpg in combined city and highway driving, the best efficiency of any U.S. car sold to retail buyers. The 2014 Spark EV, which will be launched this summer in California and Oregon, will have an EPA-rated range of 82 miles when fully charged, GM said in a statement.
Tue, 06 Jul 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The University of Huddersfield Transportation Design course recently exhibited the work of this year's graduating students as part of the School of Art and Design degree show. Huddersfield's course is very much a transportation – rather than purely automotive design-based degree – and the work of this year's graduating class therefore spans a broad range of projects, from automotive design, bikes and trains through to work that draws strongly from the world of product and interior design. Land Rover LRS-1
Research into the history of the Land Rover Defender, which included extensive research with owners old and new, led Davey down the route of defining a new entry-level model for the company.
Wed, 03 Jun 2009 00:00:00 -0700
By Tim Pollard
03 June 2009 13:14
CAR Online’s been struck by some rogue page breakages in the past few weeks – and we’d like to keep you in the loop with the problem. You might have noticed that our scoop on the Jaguar XJ broke overnight, leaving readers with an error page if they clicked to read the article. Sadly, a few pages have broken recently in this fashion.