Vintage Sears Engine Analyzer Model 161.2161 In Original Box And manual. Remarkable shape all original from the 1970´s.
Sears Automotive 12 Volt Engine Analyzer 161.2161 Vintage 70s Retro on 2040-parts.com
Congers, New York, US
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Sears inductive dc timing light 244-21172 with owner's manual made in u.s.a.(US $9.99)
- Otc hd 3.0 heavy duty truck diagnostic kit, cummins, cat, ddec-ii, mack(US $39.99)
- Otc 3305-73 obd 2 cable for enhanced/ 4000/ genisys + 3 smart inserts(US $34.99)
- Otc 3305-22 chrysler a-604 ccd tranny & chassis adapter(US $39.99)
- Otc / mac vehicle diagnostic cables, new style for chrysler, gm - 3pc set(US $14.99)
- Snap-on mt615d anal o scope(US $300.00)
Volkswagen XL1 Super Efficiency Vehicle The Volkswagen XL1 Super Efficient Vehicle (SEV) is being rolled out at the Qatar Motor Show. It’s a two-seater diesel-electric hybrid and the latest in a series of concepts dating back to 2002. But it won’t be in a showroom near you anytime soon.Thu, 18 Sep 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Whitworth First Official Pictures 18 September 2008 17:00 These are the first pictures of the new Mercedes S400 BlueHybrid. With a combined economy figure of 35.8mpg and a CO2 rating of just 190g/km, Mercedes claims it is the world’s most economical petrol-powered luxury saloon. But put your chequebook away – it’s not coming to the UK.Sun, 05 Jul 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The Rover 75 Coupe - one of MG Rover's last big ideas before its collapse in 2005 MG Rover was bought from BMW for the princely sum of £10 after BMW had had enough of trying to make a viable company out of a business that was still undermined by the woes – and attitudes – of the British Leyland years. That £10 purchase price also came with £425 million in loans from BMW, so MG Rover had a chance. But the collapse, and the subsequent sale of the rights to the MG trademark to SAIC (Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation), brought accusations that the ‘Phoenix Four’ – Directors and owners of MG Rover – has acted fraudulently when it was revealed they had acquired more than £40 million in pension rights, salary and assets in the intervening five years between purchase from BMW and collapse.