Vintage Sears Engine Analyzer Model 161.2161 In Original Box And manual. Remarkable shape all original from the 1970´s.
Sears Automotive 12 Volt Engine Analyzer 161.2161 Vintage 70s Retro on 2040-parts.com
Congers, New York, US
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Sears inductive dc timing light 244-21172 with owner's manual made in u.s.a.(US $9.99)
- Otc hd 3.0 heavy duty truck diagnostic kit, cummins, cat, ddec-ii, mack(US $39.99)
- Otc 3305-73 obd 2 cable for enhanced/ 4000/ genisys + 3 smart inserts(US $34.99)
- Otc 3305-22 chrysler a-604 ccd tranny & chassis adapter(US $39.99)
- Otc / mac vehicle diagnostic cables, new style for chrysler, gm - 3pc set(US $14.99)
- Snap-on mt615d anal o scope(US $300.00)
GERMAN tuning firms are known for occasionally crossing the barriers of taste, but this latest offering from Carlsson appears to have gone into new territory. Called the CS50 Versailles – after the Palace of Versailles that King Louis XIV turned into a opulent chateau – it’s based on the latest generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class, which is hardly a car short on luxury. But that hasn’t stopped Carlsson turning it into an automotive homage to gold.Thu, 21 Aug 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Whitworth First Official Pictures 21 August 2008 17:08 This is the new Chevrolet Cruze, the compact four-door saloon that that arrives early next year to try and steal some sales from the Focus, Astra and Golf. Due to officially bow in at the Paris motor show next month, the Cruze signposts Chevrolet’s distinctive new design style, and its pronounced split grille is expected to be a key visual feature on new Beat, Volt and Camaro models. Hmm.Sat, 13 Oct 2012 00:00:00 -0700
The McLaren 12C Spider was revealed in July, but with just a handful of photos available. But now McLaren has rectified their photo count. Even when the 12C Spider took its public bow at Pebble Beach in August there wasn’t anything new from McLaren’s snappers, and at the Paris Motor show all eyes were on the McLaren P1, so nothing more for the 12C Spider from there either.