This auction is for a Used Outboard Motor Center leg Exhaust housing for Sears Elgin outboard motor. This was remove from a 5 hp 7.5hp and 12hp Elgin Motor 1959 Sears outboard motor Model 571.58981, This is in good use able shape, But does have some mark and Nicks on it. Please check out the pictures. The only Part Number for I have been able to find is on the Housing is 9011333.
Check with your dealer to see if it will fit your motor or email me your motor model number and serial number and I will see what I can figure out. also you can Text or Leave me a Message at 1-612-418-5436
Check out my Ebay Store for more outboard motor parts !
We can box this up and ship after auction end and as soon as payment is received and cleared. Thanks for looking & as usual, please check out my feedback
- Shipping times are estimates only. USPS or UPS do not provide any guarantee to the delivery speed.
- Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days once we receive your payment. If you pay by e-check, we will ship your order once your payment is cleared. A shipping notification with tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped. Please note there is no tracking number for international orders
- Overseas buyers please email me for shipping cost before bidding.
- We are not responsible for any customs duty incurred at foreign customs.
- We do not ship on weekends or public holidays We offer combine shipping for multiple purchases contact me before Auction ends for Combine shipping cost
- Insurance is strongly recommended, I promise to pack the item with care.
- My prefer payment is via Paypal, Credit card and e-check payments can be made via Paypal. Please make your payment within 4 days after auction ends. If you need more time please email me to let me know. I will always try to work with you on this.
- To expedite your order processing please include your ebay item number and buyer ID in all forms of payment
- Used Items are sold in an “as is” condition and are not returnable. If you find my posting description was not accurate, and then contact me, we will work with you to try and resolve any issues. In the event I “agree” to return an item for a refund the return shipping cost is to be paid by the buyer.
- Negative feedback does not solve anything. If you have a problem with your order please contact us first. We are always willing to work things out.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of buyer unless the return is a result of our mistake like you receive the wrong item.
- Returns on Items with Free shipping on them, The buyer will be charged for the shipping and shipping is not refund able
- If you have any questions please contact me. We will try to respond within 1-2 business days, sometimes we maybe out of town so please email as soon as you can.
- Please do not wait until the Auction is about to end, I may not be able to get back to you before the auction ends.
- Please include your ebay item number or order number in all communications.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.