Radar & Autopilots for Sale
- Ac80s simrad autopilot computer(US $799.99)
- Raytheon radar display
- Autohelm boat radar - price reduction(US $299.00)
- Pathfinder 4kw radome and 25m cable -- price reduction(US $249.00)
- Garmin ghp 20 reactor autopilot sbw corepack reactor sensor. nmea2000, nr, l@@k!
- Si-tex 12ci hydraulic gear pump - 12v - 6-9ci cylinder(US $350.00)
By Tim Pollard and Ben Barry First Official Pictures 25 February 2010 09:00 Want to know why the new, second-generation Porsche Cayenne – unveiled today – is so important to Porsche's business model? Consider this. They've sold more than 170,000 of them, and it routinely makes up a third of Porsche's annual volumes, outselling even the staple 911 breadwinner.Sat, 17 Jan 2009
Toyota's Lexus division unveiled the HS 250h at the 2009 NAIAS. The new mid-sized hybrid will sit between the smaller IS and larger ES models in the company's portfolio, bearing an all-new design with a best-in-class drag coefficient of 0.27 (better than that of the new Prius). For additional details on the new car and to see our own unique photographs, read our 2009 Detroit Auto Show Highlights. Related Article: Lexus HS 250h - Detroit 2009Thu, 29 Oct 2009
Noted Texas attorney John O'Quinn, a car collector who at one time owned more than 600 vehicles, died after the SUV he was driving in Houston ran off the road and crashed into a tree. O'Quinn was 68. Police are continuing to investigate the crash, which happened Thursday morning on wet roads.