Radar & Autopilots for Sale
- Ac80s simrad autopilot computer(US $799.99)
- Raytheon radar display
- Autohelm boat radar - price reduction(US $299.00)
- Pathfinder 4kw radome and 25m cable -- price reduction(US $249.00)
- Garmin ghp 20 reactor autopilot sbw corepack reactor sensor. nmea2000, nr, l@@k!
- Si-tex 12ci hydraulic gear pump - 12v - 6-9ci cylinder(US $350.00)
Stop us if you've heard this one before: Aston Martin is bringing two special editions to the Geneva motor show next month. Unfortunately neither of them is coming to the United States, but since they're Aston Martins, we figured you'd still want to be in the know. The V8 Vantage N430 builds on the N420 special edition from 2010.Mon, 11 May 2009
There appears to be a slight glimmer of hope for fans of the Saturn Sky and the Pontiac Solstice. CEO Fritz Henderson said that General Motors would be willing to sell its Wilmington, Del., plant, which builds the Sky and the Solstice--two eye-catching performance cars--if a buyer specifically wanted those niche products, similar to what Chrysler offered with its Dodge Viper business.Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Between Jeep, Mopar and Dr. Dre, Chrysler makes more special editions than Nike makes Air Force Ones. Immediately following the announcement of the Chrysler 300S Turbine that we saw at the Detroit auto show, the company announced a new edition of the 300 sedan called the Glacier.