Secret Hidden Ipod/mp3/usb Hot Rod Custom Am Fm Stereo Radio Smrs W/lcd Remote on 2040-parts.com
Costa Mesa, California, US
Compact LCD handheld unit controls all functions
No room to mount a conventional stereo system in the dash?
Want to leave the stock radio in place for originality?
This is a "Buy it now" listing for the popular "Secret" or "Hidden" audio system for your Classic car, Hot Rod, Custom, Woody, or Truck
New edition with USB input and free sample USB stick.
These are brand new units in the box. No drop shipping, in stock NOW!
We ship direct so you get it fast.
Not old stock, refurbished units or open box. You are buying dealer direct.
In stock,ships next day. Most reliable & trusted ebay seller
Woody's Custom Shop is an authorized dealer. Full two year warranty
If this unit is more then you need please check out our
"Hidden iPod/MP3 stereo system" for only $59.
Please call if you need more information. M-F 9-5 PST 949-722-1084 or 1-877-435-6911
Secretaudio SRMS: This latest version of Secreaudio retains all of the great features of the SST model except now with a completely wireless LCD/Controller. Just install the black box anywhere in the vehicle and control your sound system via hand held LCD remote control from up to 40 feet away. This controller comes with re-chargeable battery's and a cigarette lighter adapter for charging. MSRP $399.95
- 24 Station pre-sets (18FM / 6AM)
- AM/FM Stereo 200 watts 4x50
- RF Remote Control (radio frequency no line of sight required, up to 40' range)
- USB MP3/WMA Flash Drive Player
- iPod® Direct Control Interface (built
into tuner/amp unit) 7' iPod Docking Cable Included
• Alpha Numeric LCD Display
Shows Artist / Song Titles for
USB, iPod® and Satellite Radio
• Auxiliary Audio Input
• 4 Channel 3 Volt RCA Pre-Outs (for optional Amplifiers, not included)
• Subwoofer Pre-Out (for optional Subwoofer Amplifier, not included)
• Electronic Volume, Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader
• 5 Selectable iEQ Curves – pop/jazz/classic/beat/rock
• Zero Memory Current Draw (will not drain car battery when unit not in use)
• Power Antenna 12V Trigger Lead
• Satellite Radio Input (for optional
Sirius® satellite radio tuner, not included & not offered )
• Direct CD Changer Control (6 CD changer optional)
- Secretaudio SMRS is a hidden audio system that offers great
flexibility for mounting in any type of vehicle.
- The main
receiver/amplifier unit is usually hidden under the seat, or
behind the dash.
- The system can be operated from up to 40 feet
away with the included RF remote.
- The compact multifunction LCD (see photo) means nothing to mount.
- iPod Compatibility Chart
This unit supports the following iPod versions: iPod 1G -Not Supported, iPod 2G -Not Supported, iPod 3G-Supported, iPod Mini -Supported, iPod 4G -Supported, iPod Photo -Supported, iPod Nano -Supported
iPod 5G(Video) Supported, iPod Touch -Not Supported, iPhone Not -Supported, iPod Classic All versions --Supported
On Oct-18-12 at 19:09:50 PDT, seller added the following information:
Audio In-Dash Units for Sale
- Mitsubishi eclipse infinity am/fm with cd player (part# mr490088) fits 2001-2002(US $99.99)
- Mitsubishi 90-94 eclipse cassette player mb876837 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994(US $45.00)
- Kenwood kdc-138 radio cd player *(US $19.99)
- 00-03 saturn vue ion ls2 ls1 sl1 radio single cd player 22722992 *(US $9.99)
- Soundstream vcd-30 single din car cd/mp3/sd hc card player(US $40.00)
- Dodge , jeep , chrysler radio cd player and cassette tape new style one grey plu(US $20.00)
Mazda2 Takuya, Mazda3 Takuya & Mazda6 Takuya for 2011 As we’ve mentioned – more than once – the start of the year is prime time for the ‘Limited Edition’ and ‘Special Edition’ and any other sort of ‘Edition’ car makers can conjure up as they try to keep metal moving. Today, it’s the turn of Mazda. Mazda have done the whole ‘Edition’ bit in spades this time, with the return of the range-topping Mazda Takuya.Wed, 20 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Take Mercedes’ compact GLA off-roader and combine it with the 2.0-litre turbo engine from the German firm’s A45 AMG scorching hot hatchback and what do you get? The 2013 Mercedes-Benz Concept GLA45 AMG 4x4. Making its debut at the 2013 Los Angeles Motor Show, thanks to that engine the hot Merc crossover boasts some impressive performance stats that’d embarrass some out-and-out sports cars.Mon, 14 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
If the 1978 Ford Mustang King Cobra II isn't quite your thing, why not give the 1984 Ford Mustang SVO a try? In the Jan. 3, 1983, issue of Autoweek, we previewed a different take on the pony car -- one that promised "visual subtlety with unsubtle performance." Built on the Fox platform, the Mustang SVO (for "Special Vehicle Operations") wasn't supposed to be a flashy package for the wannabe racer -- it was designed from the ground up to be a balanced road car, "a state-of-the-art performance vehicle for the absolutely no-compromises performance buyer." And when we say "ground up," we mean it.