Simpson Model Sfi Black Auto Racing Shoes Men's Size 9 1/2 New In Box on 2040-parts.com
Morrisville, Pennsylvania, United States
Simpson model SFI black racing shoes men's size 9 1/2 new in box.
The shoes are a few years old. They have never been worn. They do not have any damage.
Racing Gear for Sale
- Vintage simpson race fire suit, xl jacket, l pants + gloves, + shoes size 10(US $150.00)
- Vintage simpson daytona 24 rolex 1997/98 imsa exxon gt usrrc sfi xl race suit
- G-force racing gear snell sa2010 pro eliminator helmet m gloss black(US $145.00)
- Driving suits
- New dunlop classic racing suit racing car goodwood f1 le mans mille migla vtg(US $125.00)
- Sfi racing gloves made of white goat skin with two layer knitted nomex(US $39.90)
GM has cancelled the sale of Opel and Vauxhall to Magna It’s been fraught with problems from the start, but what fire-sale isn’t? The unions have been unimpressed with what Magna were offering. The EU has had a pout and a stomp about the sale. Lord Mandy has said lots but done little.Wed, 19 Sep 2012
James Glickenhaus, the man who brought you the Ferrari P4/5, is working on a new car to be used in top-level endurance racing such as the 24 Hours of Le Mans, possibly as early as 2014. Recently, sketches of the car—currently called the P4/5 Competizione LMP—have made their way to the Internet. Glickenhaus made his money in the stock market and film industry, but he became a household name among car guys when he commissioned the one-of-one Ferrari P4/5 Pininfarina.Tue, 07 Jan 2014
RECORD new car sales achieved a six-year high in 2013, the motor industry has announced. A total of 2,264,737 new cars were registered in 2013 - a 10.8% rise on the 2012 figure and the best annual total since the pre-recession year of 2007, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) said. The 2013 total was boosted by a 23.76% rise, to nearly 153,000, in sales in December - the 22nd successive month of increases.