Skinz Protective Gear
Front Aluminum Bumper - Polished
This item fits the following models:
|Yamaha ||PZ50 Phazer ||2009 |
|Yamaha ||PZ50 Phazer ||2008 |
|Yamaha ||PZ50 Phazer ||2007 |
|Yamaha ||PZ50FX Phazer FX ||2007 |
|Yamaha ||PZ50GT Phazer GT ||2010 |
|Yamaha ||PZ50GT Phazer GT ||2009 |
|Yamaha ||PZ50GT Phazer GT ||2008 |
|Yamaha ||PZ50GT Phazer GT ||2007 |
|Yamaha ||PZ50RTX Phazer RTX ||2010 |
|Yamaha ||PZ50RTX Phazer RTX ||2009 |
|Yamaha ||PZ50RTX Phazer RTX ||2008 |
|Type: || Bumper|
|Style: || Baja Design | Front|
|Model: || Aluminum Bumpers|
|Note: || Polished|
|Position: || Front|
|Material: || Aluminum|
|Sold as: || Each|
Stylish baja designs give these bumpers the bling for your machine
Superstrong and durable construction from lightweight aluminum and then polished
Provides a higher degree of protection than OEM
Easy installation with no modifications necessary
Compatible with all skid plates and Skinz float plates
Available in polished aluminum finish
Generic image shown.
Actual product may vary in appearance and/or contents but rest assured the item you receive will be specific to fit the make/model/year vehicles listed.
** Stock photo shown, actual item may vary by model
See our other auctions for more products similar to this one, we combine shipping!!
Local pickups are no problem at all.
Our store is open 10:00am - 6:00 pm eastern time Monday through Friday and located at 905 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
Got questions? click the contact seller link at top of this page or give us a call toll free.
NOTE regarding shipments to AK, HI, PR and APO addresses:
We CAN ship most items to those locations but please contact us for a shipping quote before bidding.
Terms & Conditions
- We must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of any missing, defective or damaged goods.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RA#) provided by us and a copy of the invoice. See our return policy for complete details.
- No refunds on damage claims, replacement with identical item only. See our return policy for complete details.
- We will assist with warranty issues; however, all warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for manufacturer policy and/or processing.
Customs & Taxes
- Shipments outside the U.S.A. may be subject to tariffs, duties, value added tax (VAT), etc.
- These fees are responsibility of the buyer.
- These fees are not included in shipping charges.
- These fees are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark items as "gifts"
- Contact your country's local Customs office for more information.
- If for any reason your package gets delayed, please contact USPS or FedEx directly. Once we shipped a package with the carrier & service you requested, your order is in their possession and they are responsible for timely and correct delivery.
- Depending on the destination, international orders can occasionally have a delay in customs. This is nothing uncommon and can delay your package up to 4 weeks on top of the regular delivery time. We understand that this can be very annoying when it happens, but you will need to be patient.
- Depending on the destination, some carriers may leave your package(s) at the destination although a person is not available to accept the package, such as leaving the package near an entrance door.
- We are not responsible for missing packages once the carrier has confirmed your package has been delivered. We highly suggest you request the package be shipped to a location where a person will be present to accept the package such as your place of work.