The item is in perfect condition. I have never used it.
Power Tools for Sale
- Kawasaki 19.2v cordless flash light used no battery bare tool(US $12.00)
- Snap-on tools 3/8" drive 14.4 volt cordless impact wrench camo edition (US $460.00)
- Eastwood 18v lithium ion cordless reciprocating saw(US $145.94)
- *new* magnum energy inverter 1000w marine rv 12v with usb port w/ remote switch(US $549.95)
- Ryobi circular saw 7-1/4" new never used-12 amp(US $25.00)
- Portable hd mini metal air compressor kit portable new durable auto home diy pro(US $39.99)
Nissan - the Renault Nissan Alliance - has confirmed plans for car battery production in the UK and Portugal The aim of the battery production plants is to supply batteries for electric cars built by the Renault Nissan alliance, but Nissan haven’t actually said that they will build any electric cars in the UK. Hmm. The target production is 60,000 annually to be used in a range of Nissan and Renault electric cars that will start to hit the market next year (2010) – in the US and Japan – with full global roll-out by 2010.Sun, 04 Oct 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Vettel wins for Red Bull in Suzuka (Image: Getty) The start grid was not what we expected after Q3 on Saturday, after a raft of speeding under a yellow flag penalties were handed out to the drivers in Q3, resulting in Button starting 10th on the grid. And the race didn’t get a lot better for Button, ending up in eighth place with just one point, a place behind team mate Rubens Barrichello who finished in seventh. But the day belonged to Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel who was in control from start to finish, picking up ten points and keeping alive his championship hopes.Wed, 23 Jul 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By James Foxall and CAR reader reporter Jacomoseven Motor Shows 23 July 2008 15:02 After the spate of new Jaguars of late, not to mention a takeover, it should come as no surprise that Jag didn't have much to shout about at the London motor show. What’s new on Jaguar’s London motor show stand?Don’t get too excited, but there’s the XK60 – a special anniversary version of the non-supercharged sports car, designed to celebrate six decades of the XK. It’s basically five grand’s worth of body kit and a chrome gearlever surround for the same money as a regular model.