The item is in perfect condition. I have never used it.
Power Tools for Sale
- Kawasaki 19.2v cordless flash light used no battery bare tool(US $12.00)
- Snap-on tools 3/8" drive 14.4 volt cordless impact wrench camo edition (US $460.00)
- Eastwood 18v lithium ion cordless reciprocating saw(US $145.94)
- *new* magnum energy inverter 1000w marine rv 12v with usb port w/ remote switch(US $549.95)
- Ryobi circular saw 7-1/4" new never used-12 amp(US $25.00)
- Portable hd mini metal air compressor kit portable new durable auto home diy pro(US $39.99)
Audi to buy Ducati Audi has entered in to an exclusive deal to buy supercar bike maker Ducati in a deal said to be worth €250 million. The ‘For Sale’ sign has been discretely above the door at superbike maker Ducati for some time, and the money has been on Mercedes snapping up some two-wheeled prestige to add to its four-wheel stable. But it now looks like Audi has beaten them to the prize and look set to buy Ducatti.Sat, 29 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
The BMW X5 Plug-in Hybrid will be built at Spartanburg along with the new BMW X7 The idea for BMW to build an SUV bigger than the X5 was put on ice when the world’s economy went in to meltdown in 2008, but the idea of a range-topping BMW X7 was back on the cards as long ago as 2010. Now, four years on, BMW has confirmed that they are planning an X7, that it will be built at their Spartanburg Plant in South Carolina and that it will arrive in 2017 or 2018. BMW aren’t prepared to divulge what platform the X7 will use, but it looks likely it will arrive on a revised version of the platform used for the next generation BMW 7-Series, a platform that will likely also be utilised for the new Rolls Royce SUV when that arrives, with the announcement of the X7 making a Rolls Royce SUV even more likely.Thu, 15 Sep 2011 00:00:00 -0700
2012 Subaru XV arrives on the Frankfurt stage We did moan – which we have been known to, from time to time – about the tease for the launch of the 2012 Subaru XV at Frankfurt. We moaned because we couldn’t see the point. We couldn’t see the point in Subaru teasing the XV with art photos, particularly when those photos showed a production XV which looked exactly like the concept XV.