The item is in perfect condition. I have never used it.
Power Tools for Sale
- Kawasaki 19.2v cordless flash light used no battery bare tool(US $12.00)
- Snap-on tools 3/8" drive 14.4 volt cordless impact wrench camo edition (US $460.00)
- Eastwood 18v lithium ion cordless reciprocating saw(US $145.94)
- *new* magnum energy inverter 1000w marine rv 12v with usb port w/ remote switch(US $549.95)
- Ryobi circular saw 7-1/4" new never used-12 amp(US $25.00)
- Portable hd mini metal air compressor kit portable new durable auto home diy pro(US $39.99)
It was only a matter of time before the tuning world got their hands on the modish new Range Rover Evoque. Yorkshire fettlers Kahn have just announced their take on the Evoque: new paint colours, huge rims and a range of personalisation to make you stand out from the Chelsea set. What Kahn do to the Range Rover Evoque A.Thu, 27 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
AN ULTRA-RARE V12-engined Lagonda Hooper two-door saloon from 1939 is set to headline an auction of amazing old cars. The Lagonda V12 Hooper is technically unique in history, having been built specifically for the wife of the owner of Hooper Bodies Ltd., the most noted coachbuilder of the pre-war era. Now, 75 years after it was built, it needs a complete restoration but still looks set to receive bids topping at least £75,000.Tue, 24 Jun 2014 00:00:00 -0700
IF YOU want to see the latest fast Focus, there’s only one place to see it: Goodwood’s Festival of Speed this weekend. Ford has chosen the motoring and motorsport festival to showcase its newest Focus ST, as the Blue Oval prepares to roll out the latest version of its family hatch in the coming months. Benefiting from the technology and quality improvements revealed earlier this year for the regular new Focus, the ST will be displayed on the car maker’s stand and piloted up the famous Goodwood hill over the course of the three-day event.