You are bidding on a Used Snap-On MT2500 Diagnostic Asian Cartridges. There is no reserve. The shipping is free for the continental 48 states. No sales internationally, to Puerto Rico or Canada. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Snap-on Asian Cartridge 2000 Primary Diagnostic Software on 2040-parts.com
Saddle Brook, New Jersey, US
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Ford rotunda t97l-1000-a service tool set timing chain installation tools 4.0(US $279.99)
- New ford rotunda parking break cable adjustment gauge otc 206-086(US $52.99)
- Hhobd torque android bluetooth obd2 obdii wireless car scan interface scan tool(US $6.99)
- New generation saab 900 main instrument unit breakout box test cable #8611279(US $149.95)
- Vetronix tech1a gm 12/14 pin dlc adapter isuzu delco e pin adapter(US $25.00)
- Vetronix tech 1 vehicle interface adapter pn 3000086(US $14.95)
Final-year students on Britain's largest and oldest transport design course are preparing to exhibit their work at this year's Coventry University Degree Show. The work of hundreds of the most talented young artists, engineers, product and transport designers will be unveiled at the private view on 11 June 2004. The show is open to the public from 12-17 June 2004 and admission is free.Fri, 06 Jul 2007
Strate College hosted its annual Degree Show on June 21st, displaying the assorted works from students graduating from the Industrial Design programs.The celebrations began on the eve of the graduation ceremony at a chic venue in the heart of Paris's Champs Elysees, where montages of the students work played in a slideshow projected behind the bar. At the school the next day, all fifteen students from the Transportation Design program presented their work in an exhibit that spanned two rooms. Frederic Corazza created 'Searth', a vehicle to connect the sprawling artificial islands currently being built around the city of Dubai.Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Snow leaves the M25 struggling If you drive a 4×4 / SUV you get used to the negative comments. Some 4x4s engender more hate than others, but the real ire of the Eco-Mentalists is reserved for the products from Land Rover. Why?