You are bidding on a Used Snap-On MT2500 Diagnostic Asian Cartridges. There is no reserve. The shipping is free for the continental 48 states. No sales internationally, to Puerto Rico or Canada. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Snap-on Asian Cartridge 2000 Primary Diagnostic Software on 2040-parts.com
Saddle Brook, New Jersey, US
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Ford rotunda t97l-1000-a service tool set timing chain installation tools 4.0(US $279.99)
- New ford rotunda parking break cable adjustment gauge otc 206-086(US $52.99)
- Hhobd torque android bluetooth obd2 obdii wireless car scan interface scan tool(US $6.99)
- New generation saab 900 main instrument unit breakout box test cable #8611279(US $149.95)
- Vetronix tech1a gm 12/14 pin dlc adapter isuzu delco e pin adapter(US $25.00)
- Vetronix tech 1 vehicle interface adapter pn 3000086(US $14.95)
A NEW SMARTPHONE APP to report potholes has been given backing by the government. The Department for Transport has given £30,000 to help develop the app, which has been launched by the Cyclists’ Touring Club (CTC). The app is part of the CTC’s ‘Fill That Hole’ pothole reporting website.Tue, 14 Jan 2014
Today at the Detroit Auto Show Subaru unveiled the new WRX STI. Last year's model got a bit of a lukewarm reception, as a lot of fans wanted to see something closer to the WRX Concept that was revealed at the 2013 New York Auto Show. It appears that Subaru has listened, and this year's WRX STI debuts with an all-new exterior design.Mon, 10 Oct 2011
While Americans in the 1960s and '70s were enjoying the heyday of muscle-car madness, our friends over in the Soviet Union were treated to an entirely different kind of automobile. Fiat-based Ladas and Russian-born Volgas were the cars of the day, and our friends at Retronaut have gathered some press materials and advertisements for the compact sedans. Lada was named after a famous Czech manufacturer of sewing machines in the 1960s.