You are bidding on a Used Snap-On MT2500 Diagnostic Asian Cartridges. There is no reserve. The shipping is free for the continental 48 states. No sales internationally, to Puerto Rico or Canada. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Snap-on Asian Cartridge 2000 Primary Diagnostic Software on 2040-parts.com
Saddle Brook, New Jersey, US
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Ford rotunda t97l-1000-a service tool set timing chain installation tools 4.0(US $279.99)
- New ford rotunda parking break cable adjustment gauge otc 206-086(US $52.99)
- Hhobd torque android bluetooth obd2 obdii wireless car scan interface scan tool(US $6.99)
- New generation saab 900 main instrument unit breakout box test cable #8611279(US $149.95)
- Vetronix tech1a gm 12/14 pin dlc adapter isuzu delco e pin adapter(US $25.00)
- Vetronix tech 1 vehicle interface adapter pn 3000086(US $14.95)
The Michelin Challenge Design is an innovative and progressive way for Michelin to actively support the automotive design community. The program finds its inspiration from Michelin's corporate mission of providing better and safer mobility for the future. The international design competition, now in its ninth year, offers participants from around the world a forum to share their passion and ideas.Fri, 19 Jun 2009
Porsche has released a new Video of the Porsche Panamera But with the first Panameras getting out on the road, and the Porsche Panamera launching in the UK (Porsche Panamera UK prices) in September, Porsche has released a promotional video showing a ‘Day in the Life’ of its new 4-door coupe. The Panamera comes in three flavours to start with – the Panamera S (V8), the Panamera 4S (V8) and the Panamera Turbo (V8 Turbo) – with prices starting from £72,266 and rising to £95,298. But that’s just the start.Tue, 11 May 2010
Land Rover today confirmed its first hybrid models will be launched in 2013. The new Range_e is a showcase for the company's diesel-electric hybrid tech in a current Range Rover Sport bodyshell. Tests will start in late 2010 with a small fleet of five hybrids - but bosses have set a 2013 production date, coinciding with the launch of the large family of Land Rovers.