You are bidding on a Used Snap-On MT2500 Diagnostic Asian Cartridges. There is no reserve. The shipping is free for the continental 48 states. No sales internationally, to Puerto Rico or Canada. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Snap-on Asian Cartridge 2000 Primary Diagnostic Software on 2040-parts.com
Saddle Brook, New Jersey, US
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Ford rotunda t97l-1000-a service tool set timing chain installation tools 4.0(US $279.99)
- New ford rotunda parking break cable adjustment gauge otc 206-086(US $52.99)
- Hhobd torque android bluetooth obd2 obdii wireless car scan interface scan tool(US $6.99)
- New generation saab 900 main instrument unit breakout box test cable #8611279(US $149.95)
- Vetronix tech1a gm 12/14 pin dlc adapter isuzu delco e pin adapter(US $25.00)
- Vetronix tech 1 vehicle interface adapter pn 3000086(US $14.95)
Audi has unveiled a go-faster version of the TT. As if the regular TT RS isn't fast enough, here's the new 2012 TT RS Plus – a tuned version of the coupe and roadster with the wick turned up to 355bhp. It's based on the regular RS model, which means the five-cylinder turbo engine continues.Wed, 28 Sep 2011 00:00:00 -0700
The winter months bring a lull to motorsports. Many of the series champions are wrapped up. Luckily, that gives drivers time to compete in the yearly Race of Champions.Tue, 01 Jul 2014 00:00:00 -0700
MG3 Trophy Championship Concept (pictured) previews a future MG Hot Hatch The revival of MG so far has been about delivering rather prosaic Chinese cars given a gloss of credibility with and MG badge. But if MG are to succeed they really need to use some of the heritage of MG to grab buyers attention. That probably means a credible hot hatch rather than a traditional MG Roadster, so the arrival of the MG3 Trophy Championship Concept at MG’s 90th birthday celebrations at the weekend is perhaps a good pointer of the sort of direction we could see from MG in the coming years.