Snap On Tools leather binder with order form for free customized 3-D nameplate from snap on. Also includes new KRL owner's manual. Please see photos and ask all questions before biding. Thank you.
Snap On Leather Binder & Free Custom 3-d Nameplate Certificate W/ Krl Owner Man on 2040-parts.com
Fort Worth, Texas, US
Toolboxes, Storage for Sale
- Snap on tool box, old, 21/2 feet wode by 1 1/4 ft tall by 1 ft deep(US $0.99)
- Advanced tool & die casting co.portable air tank valve w/ gauge and hose(US $7.99)
- Snap-on storage cabinet 24x22x62.5 3-shelves + 2-pull out shelves **pick up only(US $700.00)
- Snap-on large(53"wide) top & bottom tool boxes **pick up only(US $2,100.00)
- Clear one windows trailer accessory tc112(US $54.92)
- Pit pal tie-down hanger wall mount aluminum natural 18.00" l 3.25" height 4.00"(US $37.92)
Presented at the 1986 Paris Motor Show, the Proxima concept was the ultimate vision of '80s futurism, both in terms of its design and engineering. To assert its blue-sky vision, Peugeot named its creation after Proxima Centauri, the closest star to the sun. The exterior design was directed by Gérard Welter, and featured a long wheelbase, mid-mounted engine and very small overhangs, putting the accent on power and performance.Thu, 21 Jul 2011 00:00:00 -0700
The 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa Prototype will be at Pebble Beach 2011 Yes, much of the world is labouring under an economic cloud, but that doesn’t stop the world’s wealthy car collectors bidding for very special cars such as this 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa Prototype. This particular 250 TR is something rather special – although they all are, of course – because it is one of the original prototypes for the Testa Rossa and is expected to beat the current world car auction record – around $30M for a 1936 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic – when it appears at Pebble Beach next month. Regular readers may remember that Max Girardo and team at R.M.Mon, 13 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Canadian Grand Prix 2011 - Rain and Jenson. 'nuf said. There is no point reporting the 2011 Canadian Grand Prix as we normally would.