Snap On Tools leather binder with order form for free customized 3-D nameplate from snap on. Also includes new KRL owner's manual. Please see photos and ask all questions before biding. Thank you.
Snap On Leather Binder & Free Custom 3-d Nameplate Certificate W/ Krl Owner Man on 2040-parts.com
Fort Worth, Texas, US
Toolboxes, Storage for Sale
- Snap on tool box, old, 21/2 feet wode by 1 1/4 ft tall by 1 ft deep(US $0.99)
- Advanced tool & die casting co.portable air tank valve w/ gauge and hose(US $7.99)
- Snap-on storage cabinet 24x22x62.5 3-shelves + 2-pull out shelves **pick up only(US $700.00)
- Snap-on large(53"wide) top & bottom tool boxes **pick up only(US $2,100.00)
- Clear one windows trailer accessory tc112(US $54.92)
- Pit pal tie-down hanger wall mount aluminum natural 18.00" l 3.25" height 4.00"(US $37.92)
What we have here is the new Porsche Macan. Our crafty spy shooters caught the vehicle testing in minimal camouflage. The new small SUV will go on sale late next year.Fri, 24 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
MINI John Cooper Works Coupe Endurance- off to the Nurburgring It did take a while to drag the MINI Coupe – screaming and kicking – in to the limelight. Too shy to arrive fully formed, MINI revealed the Coupe at the start of the month with a modesty blanket of black and white swirls over its money shot – the helmet roof and proper little boot. But it took just two weeks for the new MINI Coupe to pluck up the courage to strut its stuff undisguised, and we were treated to a photo avalanche to celebrate its arrival.Sat, 31 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
A trio of Range Rover Hybrid s (pictured) on the Silk Trail The new Range Rover Hybrid (and the Range Rover Sport Hybrid too) are heading for a reveal at the Frankfurt Motor Show in a week or so, but they’re not quite ready for showrooms yet. Land Rover are still busy doing the final shakedown of the hybrid powerplant and have decided the best way is a high profile jaunt from Land Rover in Solihull to Mumbai in India following the ancient Silk Trail route to test the robustness of their new hybrid. So they garnered a trio of Range Rover hybrids – and support vehicles – enlisted a team consisting of Land Rover development engineers and motoring media from 10 countries, and set off from Solihull on 22nd August on the almost 10,000 mile expedition.