Snell Sa2015 Approved Open Face Racing Helmet Black Sport Universal Large on 2040-parts.com
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
IN BRAND NEW OPEN BOX CONDITION
NEVER BEEN USED
COMES WITH TAGS
COLOR- MATTE BLACK
COVER IS BLUE
PLEASE REFER TO PHOTOS
Please Read Our Terms Before Buying
•At this time we are only able to ship to the lower 48 states, sorry no Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Virgin Islands, Alaska, Hawaii
• We can only ship to physical addresses only. Sorry, no P.O. Boxes
• Our inventory is constantly changing, although it rarely happens an item may become unavailable rest assured we will provide a 100% prompt refund!
Feel free to email us with any questions or concerns and be sure to check since our stock is constantly changing.
Racing Gear for Sale
- Vintage simpson race fire suit(US $50.00)
- Grease monkey general purpose gloves sz m(US $8.50)
- Simpson model sfi black auto racing shoes men's size 9 1/2 new in box
- Vintage simpson race fire suit, xl jacket, l pants + gloves, + shoes size 10(US $150.00)
- Vintage simpson daytona 24 rolex 1997/98 imsa exxon gt usrrc sfi xl race suit
Sales of Ford F-150 pickups with the optional EcoBoost 3.5-liter V6 engine have surpassed company estimates, with some dealers reporting robust demand as gasoline prices rise. "We had a sales forecast but it has jumped up a little faster than we thought," said Marc Lapine, consumer marketing manager for Ford Motor Co. Credit the increase to rising fuel prices.Wed, 11 May 2011
The slightly drab 2012 Mercedes A-Class Car makers must hate filing for patents on new cars, because it means trusting images of their new and secret car to a third party. Basic images, admittedly, but the real-deal nonetheless. So Mercedes must be spitting feathers today as the images they sent with their patent applications on the 2012 A-Class leak out of every open window, door and PC and straight on to the interweb.Mon, 12 May 2014
The VW Golf R 400 (pictured) may not actually be an R 400 The Beijing Motor Show last month saw the debut of the VW Golf R 400, an extreme take on the VW Golf R with a full 400 PS (395bhp) at its disposal. When Volkswagen revealed the R 400 as a concept we did note that it looked more production-ready than concept, and it took VW less than a week to confirm that the Golf R 400 was indeed heading for production. Now, just to muddy the waters a bit (or raise expectations), VW’s R&D chief Heinz-Jakob Neusser has said that when the Golf R 400 does arrive it could well be with more than 400PS.