Standard Motor Products Em8361 Engine Control Module on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Manufacturer:Standard Motor Products
Brand:Standard Motor Products
Standard Motor Products EM8361 Engine Control Module
Remanufactured Electronic Control Unit
- Standard Motor Products EM8361 Engine Control Module [Automotive]
- Manufacturer: Standard Motor Products
- Shipping Weight: 215
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Engine Computers for Sale
Tue, 02 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Mazda will unveil its CX-5 compact crossover SUV at the 2011 Frankfurt motor show in September. The CX-5 is the first production model to showcase the company's new design language, first seen on the Mazda's Shinari and Minagi concepts. Features such as a prominent new frontal treatment with a large Mazda logo and dynamic styling designed to convey a 'strong sense of vitality and agility' are examples of the spirit of Kodo, according to the company.
Sat, 26 May 2007 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Whitworth
26 May 2007 06:27
Volkswagen has unveiled its next-generation seven-speed DSG transmission - and as you’d expect, it’s lighter, smaller and more efficient. The new paddle-shift gearbox, codenamed DQ200, uses a pair of dry organic-bonded friction linings that don't require cooling in preference to the six-speed version’s twin wet clutches. The system also requires less power for the gear selection and clutch servo system, boosting fuel efficiency and powertrain performance.
Mon, 04 Jun 2007 00:00:00 -0700
This week French magazine L'argus de l'automobile launches its 6th Utility Vehicle European Design competition. The contest runs until the 5th November, with the task to design a new commercial vehicle on the theme: "How to optimize urban goods delivery in large cities". Traffic flow is an issue for most of today's cities.