Art by Lethal Threat
Awesome skull art with ocean waves surfboards hibiscus flowers hula girls
tikis and palm trees the ultimate surf decal!
Decal measures 6 3/4 inches by 5 3/4 inches
All of my Decals are printed on High Quality Transparent Vinyl
Beautiful High Quality Non-Fade VINYL Sticker/Decal
Looks Great on a Car or Truck,
Even a boat or a Beer fridge.
Durable enough for a Quad or Surfboard
Perfect for the Mechanic Shop or the toolbox!
GREAT FOR COLLECTORS
MAKES A GREAT GIFT!
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL OF MY STICKERS/DECALS
Thanks for looking!
Surf Skull Surfboard Island Hula Girl Tiki Sticker/decal Car Rv Lethal Threat on 2040-parts.com
Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Memorabilia for Sale
- Cool surf skull on a surfboard car rv vinyl sticker/decal art by lethal threat(US $9.99)
- Omc / johnson 48 hp owner-operator manual p/n 431761 (used) year 1987 (US $8.00)
- Johnson sea horse outdoor motors metal sign evinrude honda boat auto parts rare(US $29.00)
- Nostalgic evinrude outboard motors tin sign(US $12.99)
- Pirate boat pirates only no trespassing flag pirate ship banner pennant 3x5 ft(US $11.99)
- Us navy 13x15 in sewn u.s. jack embroidered flag american made nylon usa boat (US $29.99)
Detroit can be a hard place to live, but for the car-inclined, it's also dotted with daily treasures that make the trouble worthwhile: Perhaps there's a manufacturer-plated Alfa Giulietta parked at the grocery store. A Chevrolet Volt parade cruising up Woodward Avenue on a random Wednesday. Or my treat this morning, a truckload of Green With Envy 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T Classics on their way to market.Thu, 07 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
The annual Speciality Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Car Show is one of the world's biggest events for modified motors. In short, if you want to check out the most weird, wonderful and wacky cars in the world, head for SEMA. And naturally, the event is held in Las Vegas.Thu, 10 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 10 April 2014 09:00 This is the Peugeot Exalt concept car – another confident sign from Peugeot it’s back to building handsome, desirable creations with some innovative tech to back up the fashion-show lines. Not quite: this is only a design study previewing future ideas. The Exalt is set to be shown at the Beijing motor show later in April 2014.