Flywheel removed from a Suzuki DR370. Nice shape, flat shipping of $9.85 Via USPS Priority Mail.
Electrical Components for Sale
- Gsx600f katana headlight suzuki(US $75.00)
- Yamaha dt125 dt175 start coil 3j0-85512-20(US $39.99)
- Yamaha dt125 dt125mx dt175 cdi unit box 3j0-85540-20(US $49.99)
- Honda magna vf700 / vf750 82-85 regulator / rectifier sh543-12(US $49.95)
- Stator cb900f honda motorcycle generator alternator(US $82.00)
- Kawasaki 82 83 kz 750 spectre kz750 right side exhaust system muffler pipe oem(US $79.99)
By the CAR editorial team First Official Pictures 10 January 2014 10:30 Just like the car’s acceleration itself, things happened very quickly for the McLaren P1. We saw the initial design study at the 2012 Paris motor show, and shortly afterwards, CAR spied disguised prototypes putting in the hard testing yards on the mountain roads of Spain. By the 2013 Geneva motor show, McLaren was ready to pull the wraps off the finished (and barely altered) P1 design, and give us hints to some of the performance figures offered by a carbonfibre, aero-focused missile using a combination of twin-turbo V8 and electric boost power.Fri, 10 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
We spend a lot of time on the Internet -- pretty much whenever we're not driving, writing about or working on cars. Since there's more out there than we'd ever be able to cover, here's our daily digest of car stuff on the Web you may not otherwise have heard about. -- Over at Motor Authority, they're talking about the Audi WTue, 04 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
It’s been nearly two months since Jeep announced a special edition, and we were getting a bit worried. Luckily, on Tuesday morning, we were greeted by two new models—the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk and the Jeep Wrangler Moab. The Trailhawk, which was introduced during the 2012 Easter Jeep Safari, will be offered with either a V8 or V6 engine and 18-inch all-terrain tires with Kevlar reinforcement.