YOU CAN PICK YOUR PARTS IF YOU WANT TO AT OUR 2ND LOCATION IN CLINTON MD ONLY.....301-234-0890.....
Cables for Sale
- Honda twinstar 185/200 carb or carburetor keihin pd 55aaub(US $29.99)
- Honda cb350k throttle cable 1968-1973(US $21.55)
- Honda cb350f/cb500/550f/550k/750a/750f/750k voltage regulator all in 1 kit(US $74.99)
- Kawasaki vulcan1500e/d classic 1996-2004 speedometer cable(US $13.99)
- Kawasaki zx10 ninja 1000 1988-1990 transmission(US $29.99)
- Kawasaki kz1000b/k/ltd 1977-1980 clutch cable(US $22.99)
One of the worst-kept secrets in the car world has been confirmed: The BMW X1 is coming to the United States in 2011. It likely will come with rear-wheel and all-wheel drive and a variety of gasoline and diesel engines. BMW said it would announce the powertrain specifics closer to the launch as it factors uneven fuel prices in the United States.Fri, 03 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
The Mercedes B-Class Fuel Cell cars arrive back in Stuttgart Since January Mercedes has been driving round the world with a trio of hydrogen fuel cell cars to demonstrate that the future is all about hydrogen fuel cells, and not about hybrids or BEVs. In the four months since the three Mercedes B-Class Fuel Cell cars left home in Stuttgart at the end of January, they have covered 30,000 km each (that’s around 18.6k miles) and had zero emissions. Which will please the environmentalists no end.Mon, 03 Oct 2011 00:00:00 -0700
New Alfa Romeo 1.8 litre turbo engine - destined for the Alfa 4C Alfa Romeo are on something of a push to make themselves seem a viable part of the Fiat setup, with a plan to push hard in to America (although that keeps getting delayed) and new product on the horizon. One of those new products is the Alfa 4C which we expected to get a version of the existing Alf 1750 lump with around 250bhp. But it looks like that’s not going to be the case after all.