Swepco 210 Multi-grade Gear Lubricant 1 Gallon on 2040-parts.com
Corona, California, United States
Country of Manufacture:United States
SWEPCO 210 Multi-Grade Gear Lube is a premium quality, true 80W-140, multi-purpose gear oil formulated for superior protection and more cost efficient operation of today’s demanding heavy-duty manual transmissions, final drives and power take off units. Safe, reliable, long term protection from wear, friction, oxidation, sludge, varnish and corrosion are characteristics of this versatile lubricant. These characteristics are the result of a uniquely effective blend of the very finest base oil stocks and the latest lubrication additive chemistry, including SWEPCO’s special extreme pressure/anti-oxidant LUBIUM®.
- 80W-140 multi-grade
- API GL-5 and MT-1 rated lubricant
- Exceeds most manufacturers requirements
- Excellent high temperature stability
- Oxidation and thermal stability
- Excellent low temperature flow characteristics
Oil Change & Lube for Sale
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0700
- Oil can opener, vintage, old, looks new,made in usa(US $4.99)
- Synthetic motor oil - amsoil 5w-20 8 quarts (2 gallons) for gm, ford, chrysler(US $70.00)
- Synthetic motor oil - amsoil 5w-30 8 quarts (2 gallons) for gm, ford, chrysler(US $60.00)
- Amsoil synthetic motor oil sae 0w-20 8 quarts for toyota, honda, acura, lexus(US $70.00)
- Groupon valvoline instant oil change voucher for one full synthetic oil change(US $35.00)
- Honda genuine motor oil 0w-20 synthetic blend 5 quarts pack (08798-9036)(US $40.00)
We already know that Porsche is going to build its stunning 918 Spyder, but today the German sports car company has opened the order book, confirmed some technical highlights, and announced when and where the hybrid supercar will be built. Where do we begin? Okay, let’s have the Porsche 918 Spyder’s technical spec first please…
The hard stats first: the 918 Spyder will sprint to 62mph in 3.2 seconds or less, and will top 199mph.
Wed, 10 Nov 2010 00:00:00 -0800
The Lamborghini Conquisto SUV Concept (by Belgian designer David Cardoso)
This is an old chestnut that crops up every month or four – Lamborghini to make new SUV – probably because Lamborghini already has an SUV in its history with the frankly other-world LMoo2. Still, with Lamborghini now very much a part of the VW Group (what happened to the revival of Auto Union as a group name?) there’s starting to be more credence to the guesswork. This time it’s Auto Express doing some guesswork (industry insider said…) and they reckon that Lamborghini are going to take the underpinnings of the Porsche Cajun (which is basically the same as the Q5), shove in the new 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 currently being developed jointly by Audi and Bentley and call it the Lamborghini LM00X (or LM003 or LM004 or LM005…).
Wed, 30 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
THE TOP FIVE spooky destinations to drive to have been revealed in a spine-chilling survey. Top of scariest spots is Edinburgh, which is reckoned to be the most haunted city in the UK thanks to ghostly sightings all around Scotland’s capital. There’s also the nearby Roslyn Chapel that made an appearance in Dan Brown’s book ‘The Da Vinci Code’
Next up is Dracula’s homeland of Transylvania, where vampires are said to roam the streets under cover of darkness.