Taylor Ls High Performance Spark Plug Wire Set 8.2 Thunder Volt Ls1 Ls2 Ls3 Ls6 on 2040-parts.com
King, North Carolina, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:86245
Other Part Number:TAY-86245
Country/Region of Manufacture:United States
- Taylor Cable Products High Performance Racing LS Spark Plug Wires
- 8.2 Thunder Volt Wires for LS Based Engines
- Spark Plug Boots are a 45 degree boot for added clearance when running headers, also works with factory stock manifolds
more Spark to your Plugs with a set of High Performance Ignition Wires only 40 OHMS of Resistance per a foot
- These 8.2mm wires feature high-temperature 100% pure silicone insulator outer 2 layer jacket with heat protection up to 600 Degrees!
- Ferrite Spiral-Wound Coated Core has Extremely Low Resistance combined with extremely high EMI
Performance wires deliver the highest possible energy to the spark plugs so
that your ignition upgrades reach their full potential, without creating
interference for onboard electronics.
wires have a high dielectric strength insulator and heavy glass braid, topped
with heavy-duty silicone jackets and high-temperature boots to resist
damage from heat and abrasion
- Red Wires with High Temp Gray Spark Plug Boots, Black Coil Boots
sure & check out our EBay Store for Heat Sleeves & Heat Protective
- Free Shipping on all Orders
- In Stock & Ships the Same Day Monday
thru Friday on Orders Received by 3pm Eastern Time
- We ship 6 Days a Week so you get
your parts Faster
- Be sure and Check out our EBay Store
for more great Performance & Racing Parts
- Click the Link Below to go to our
Automotive Performance Parts Page
Ignition for Sale
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The UAW and Italy's Fiat S.p.A. could be Chrysler LLC's leading shareholders if the struggling U.S. automaker wins the concessions requested by President Barack Obama's automotive task force by April 30, a source close to negotiations told Automotive News today.
Fri, 22 Jul 2011 00:00:00 -0700
We get it, Infiniti. You're being coy. You release one small picture of the new three-row Infiniti JX crossover every week until Pebble Beach, when we'll finally see the full concept.
Fri, 08 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
The SEMA tuning and modified car show held in that centre of American excess, Las Vegas, is a melting pot for all things automotive. From trucks and busses to family saloons and hatchbacks, aftermarket tuning companies go to work making the wackiest modified versions of every type of vehicle around, showing off their wares at SEMA. Not even supercars are off limits.