Tiller Handle Vintage Johnson Evinrude Gale Seaking 5-25 Hp All Styles Available on 2040-parts.com
Portland, Oregon, United States
A Nice used handle. Has a cast aluminum grip.
Mounting & Brackets for Sale
- Infiniti nissan oem 94-96 q45 front suspension-pressure switch 4976164u10(US $80.24)
- 1999 yamaha 130hp apron 6n7-42741-01-8d 115hp-130hp 1994-later(C $75.00)
- 1999 yamaha 130hp apron 6r3-42771-01-8d 115hp-200hp 1994-later(C $50.00)
- Johnson evinrude 1975 70hp 50 55 65 70 75 70s 80s(US $14.99)
- Johnson evinrude 1975 70hp transom swivel 50 55 60 65 70 75 1968-late 70s.(US $49.99)
- Outboard motor mount
The 2012 Porsche 911 - grows in size It’s always the same when a new Porsche 911 comes along; it’s ‘spot-the-change’ time as Porsche reveals another evolution in the long history of its most iconic marque. So with a new 911 due in 2012 it’s perfectly reasonable to expect some nips and tucks to the body and a fettling of the oily bits to drag a bit more performance a bit more economically. Nothing too dramatic; just another chapter in the 911′s evolution.Fri, 22 Apr 2011
It's been a crazy week for Volkswagen and U.S. chief executive Jonathan Browning. On Monday, the 2012 Beetle was revealed after great anticipation at gala events in New York and Shanghai.Mon, 19 Sep 2011
Mercedes SLS AMG Black Series Confirmed As long ago as September 2009 we had word from a Mercedes source who told us that AMG planned to build a Black Series version of the SLS, with as much as 700bhp mooted as a possibility. But then nothing for a year about the arrival of the ultimate SLS. We speculated at the time that Mercedes could well choose to endow the SLS Black Series with a V12 – something similar to the setup in the SL Black Series – and churn out an SLS Black with truly awesome power.